SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

Probably a more Evil Ryu kind of like how Akuma became Oni. So this is like final form Evil Ryu I think.

lmao that kage thing looks terrible

evil ryu gone oni?

No wonder he didn’t get leaked.

That bullshit sucks and nobody was going to believe it.

combofiend

1 Like

we got cross overs

5 Likes

I am about to cry and delete SFV.

2 Likes

Who the hell is Kage? The only Kage I know is in Virtua Fighter

1 Like

So… Evil Ryu became a separate character? That sounds so bad it must be true.

Justin was near perfect for the first two matches, while Itabashi was way too willing to hemorrhage life just to take corner. Throwing away the time-out win seemed to finally wake up Itabashi, and then Justin’s game started cracking once Itabashi started playing smarter.

1 Like

kage means shadow, maybe it has to do with a new story mode and Roo fighting his evil side

Evil Ryu, honestly? I like the character, but come on Capcom! There’s way better characters who NEED to be in SFV. Fei Long, Eagle, E.Honda, Sean, Remy, Oro and Dudley. I could go on.

What’s he gonna get? Oki after SRK, Akuma’s teleport, dive kick and hadoken/EX cancel on whiff? Oh, and 3S Cr.Mk.

1 Like

IF it is real all I know is… he better be fucking free because I’m not buying that shit, he doesn’t even look original or cool it’s an april fools trust me

Ew. Didn’t Ryu already get rid of the evil stuff in the story mode? I know the kiddies will love it this ain’t it for me.

I mean it just means ‘Shadow’. It feels like a generic title, just like Oni.

those horns are ridiculous btw

1 Like

The only way to make Ryu good is to make him…bad.

:joy: :100: :triumph:

2 Likes

Evil-er Ryu. Lmao please be fake.

3 Likes

Kage is probably Capcom’s way of shoe-horning in E.Ryu into SFV.
Ryu beat the Satsui no Hado in SFV story mode, but 12-year-olds wanted E.Ryu in SFV anyway.

1 Like

If he plays like Oni, I’m mainin’ :^)

He on the character select screen so its likely one of the S4 characters…

abigail = honesty
ibuki = ROLL THE DICE

1 Like