SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

Other friend

Ultra David looks like a child rapist, one is an attention whore and the other is Joe Ragan from affliction

1 Like

IF that happens probably I wouldn’t sleep at all and working with rock hard could be inappropriate, but my clients surely would appreciate.

Give it a year or 2. I’ll be there. Old bitches looking better and better to a 40 year old.

1 Like

I like Jackyo’s hair dressing choice, but that much cleavage… why girl? WHY?

2 Likes

UD is the only one without both hands in sight. Maybe that’s why she looked so uncomfortable.

1 Like

Okay I’ll shut up then and let them do there thing
Edit- I tried to quote you not sure what happened

Cause she was trying to give me a boner.

Mission accomplished.

5 Likes

Jin’s friend got it, she’s an attention whore. I know it’s the most important event of our community, but isn’t the Oscars night.

1 Like

At least there was a decent Falke cosplayer there.

https://twitter.com/CatalystEH/status/1074434855633440768

8 Likes

FFS it’s been 3 hours since the stream started. Still not a single Top-8 match has been played

This is insane

3 Likes

UNF

(8characters)

1 Like

Man I’m the only one defending the chick, you all savage, but you’d be jealous as fuck when it’s the after party and she’s checking what’s under my kilt and you’re sitting on your TE stick - thick bat top.

2 Likes

hasn’t it been only 2 hours?

1 Like

Girl still needs to do more barbell squats. That booty is not worthy.

Good thing she’s cosplaying.

Let’s know from the jump that you’re dealing with crazy.

1 Like

No thanks. I have better taste in women, thank you.

Nobody is shitting on Jakyo. Odds are really good that they told her it was supposed to be the big event, prestigious and all that and she thought to dress up. Capcom is the one that let all 4 commentators show up dressed differently.

Its not really a big deal but a good production note to keep in mind for future events.

2 Likes

When does top 8 start? I need to work tomorrow

Two hours ago.

Probably she has experience with meat Sanwa joysticks, who knows, but definitely she ain’t fuck with a low tier Sagat user unable to be in top 8 at Capcom Cup.