SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

Everybody wants Makoto, i can’t wait for the shit storm when she stuns people in 5 seconds and proceeds to kill in one reset.

Not hating on the character,but you know that’s what Makoto is and you know how much salt she will bring.The hate for her will be real.

2 Likes

how many hours is it expected to go?

Yeah I know what punk said. He also stated because “zeku can’t combo from lights, this character is wack” or some such ignorance. Punk is fast, not necessarily smart…

But yeah it won’t happen but I still think it would be a great pick for him.

And in other news look at this balrog with his dash low straight. Look at the speed of this thing… and people complain about ex moves in sf5… hahahaha, man, sheesh.

6-8? Who knows honestly

1 Like

3 hours if Justin loses all his matches.

10 if he gets to Grand Finals and wins.

7 Likes

Well those guys are stupid. Why hate one character when you can hate everyone except your own?

It is particularly easy when you don’t care whether your hit boxes and hurt boxes even match the animated poses.

It seemed like a bunch a Evil Ryu players defaulted to Ultra 2 last times I played 4. Any reason why?

Menat with the easy mode predictions:

1 Like

Alright everyone list 3 things that are DEFINITELY gonna happen

Someone’s going to win.
We get an announcement after that.
Tomorrow’s Monday.

2 Likes

I was a Evil Ryu main as soon as AE came out on console. I mainly used U2 because it had more damage potential when done raw. If you juggle into both Ultras then U1 only did like 30 more damage than a non cinematic partial U2. So yeah, it was more about the huge damage difference if you were able to land it raw and that was 501 compared to 341 for U1.

One other thing, if you were a good player than you could also land cr. MK, EX fireball, Ultra 2 which did a ton of damage. That possibility isn’t even possible with U1 unless spaced perfectly. And even then the damage was much less.

1 Like

season4 confirmation
a announcement about a announcement.
shoryuken picture with ono

2 Likes
  1. Season 4 announcement and that alone will make this thread jump up about 200+ posts.
  2. Justin plays and makes me reconsider my love for Menat.
  3. Cammy buffs.
1 Like

Do any of y’all believe BushinStyle’s facebook post about Rose, Viper and Honda being confirmed for S4?

Imagine Capcom adding 6 newcomers again.

no signs of Oni, Elena, Eagle or Poison so nope

Anyone know why theyre playing SF4 now? whats the point?

Those are just replays, they’re setting up everything for Top8.

Evil ryu will definitely not be released outside of extra battle. Expect announcement of rose and oro/necro.