SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

Yeah her VT1 got nerfed into a glorified special move at this point. Her triggers are more for utility at this point and not really comebacks

1 Like

Punk is out :unamused:

Aww damn it Punk.

EL DIABLO diablo

Shoutouts to safe Flash Kicks.

1 Like

Guile Rainbow Edition VT2 was a mistake.

They’re -10ish instead of -10,00.

Y’all stop being lazy and learn them punishes.

Edit: Think -14 when the projectile hits you. Can still be CCed by a lot of the cast.

Guile’s VT2 is a ruse, well at least Juri/Karin can deal with his VT2 pretty gud edit: Add Birdie

Isn’t easy to punish them with Karin tho, doable but risky. Doesn’t change the fact that Guile doesn’t need a VT like that.

Ain’t nothing wrong with a flash kick that keeps you from walking or jumping

what do you have against America?

conceited

2 Likes

Akuma can’t punish Birdie’s sweep?

really interested in s4 after watching capcom cup

At max range doesnt look like he can do much other than super

That’s Season 2 Birdie sweep, it was far less punishable back then.

I didn’t realize how freely Mena used sweep in that set, I knew the MU was not gud for Akuma but hhmmmmmm

Preach, probably Fujimura will take the whole tournament to give Ibuki the spotlight she deserved.

If you like season 3, then not much is going to change.

If you hate season 3, then not much is going to change.

But who knows, they’ve been really good about curtailing leaks. Combofiend left and mysteriously all of the snitching on Capcom ended. So we’ll see. hopefully they do the smart thing and reveal the full roster a 2nd time. Like I said when the UMvC3 roster leaked and how it worked out fir this season of SF5: it is way better to look forward to a character than to sit on your hand hoping some random shit will happen.

3 Likes

tbh Ibuki is fair, we need authentic cheap stuff in SFV not this safe cheap stuff

That was hella filthy.