SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

So ez for Problem X.

It it a tragic historic recurrence for South American countries to fall under ruthless and always plus on block dictators.

6 Likes

Btw, Problem comboing Devil’s Reverse into Psycho Judgment = Priceless.

1 Like

Mena will not win Capcom Cup.

I was gonna make a joke about weight loss if Mena actually won with fit Birdie but alas. Good for Problem X

FTFY!

Prepare for the end of all things!

Problem shows to y’all who’s the guy who did his homeworks, he played also in the perfect spot to avoid the possibility of Mena random shit. Always from there he outclassed the reigning champion with elite footsies, deserved win.

8 Likes

Now Phenom will show you how to deal with Menat.

1 Like

Necalli will always be the far more disgusting character regardless of how Menat may or may not be OP.

2 Likes

tuned in just to see a cammy mirror…

Watching Menat gameplay next to Necalli is like watching neoclassic paintings next to a dumpster fire.

4 Likes

Congratulations Phenom aka the one who forsake a God of Fighting for an Aztec blob…

Wake-up super? Sorry that only works on Danke

Told ya, Necalli is too good at forcing himself in vs Menat. He could stay out of Menat st.hp and go for seismos, once there it’s gg.

There’d be a lot more bitching bout necalli if people actually played him, lol.

I’ll take guile army over any necalli all day.

I’m at a Christmas party and can’t watch the stream. Whose Menat did Norway just bop?

The LCQ winner ZJZ or something.

Jesus fuck that Sako pick up

2 Likes

There’s nothing honest in Menat, Sako still the God, but that character is crazy.

Nemo looks like someone survived after being steamrolled by a Freight train.

so much Menat reversal super