SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

There is risk though

You can jump a button and then kill her before she can trigger

It’s completely balanced

1 Like

If Menat stay the way she is in S4 but other characters all got significant buffs that can increase their options/tools and play to their strength, will players will still be okay with that?

or, for example, if this Menat in previous SFs for like example USF4, will her considered too storng/broken/unfair?

I hope ZJZ makes a run on the brackets tomorrow so that he didn’t just shave a year or two off of Dank’s lifespan for nothing.

2 Likes

Nah I disagree. The 3D models were trash at the time. Vipers uniboob and hips. Gouken hip joints in his Aquaman costume. That was some PS1 era shit.

5 Likes

At bare minimum they are making her VT1 3-bars.

5 Likes

She’s actually better than her at her own game using similar stuff imo, we’ll see what Capcom has in mind very soon.

You’re believing your own lies now :smile:

I bet you a Season 4 Character Pass that it won’t be

At least not at the start of S4

anyone tryna play fantasy

i think problem x is gonna win it all. theres no other good bisons to practice with in the world. like theres toy and haku, thats it.

4 Likes

Let’s forget about that bitch Menat for now and focus on important things:

Terry Crews painting live Bob Ross style.

4 Likes

Yea I think she needs her vt1 to be 10 bars, thanks.

You’ll learn to love her one day

1 Like

If you want to win against Menat just learn how to play her bad matchups, Balrog, Ibuki or Mika. But i’m sure none of the pros will be bothering with that. Bonchan will be having hell of a time against menat if he faces one. Nash, Karin and Sagat all badly lose the matchup.

No way in hell Menat will stay as it is next season. I’m not shocked by her VT but how she’s able to obtain it so quickly, Menat meter management is crazy. I can understand the opponents doing errors 'cuz of frustration, getting closer to Menat runs out your mental stamina. Her orb is something beyond pure zoning since she use it like Sim use his (punishable) limbs.

How many jump ins did he land there with blanka who has pretty decent jump ins? She blocks, then her 3 framer coupled with her walk speed just lets her back out since lows are rubbish in SF5.

Her trigger needs to be 3 bar, that shit shouldn’t even be negotiable.

3 Likes

I also wasn’t being serious there XP

Likewise, my comments on Menat’s VTI are more that I just get the feeling that it won’t go to 3 bars at first. This is the same Capcom that gave Abigail a ton of buffs and left his VTI at 2 bars and keeps buffing Cammy, I just have this feeling Menat will be the same way for at least the first part of Season 4.

And let’s not forget they put Guile’s VTI at 2 bars for a while

I don’t really have any unbiased views on the matter since I use her (and am bad)

Just a weird feeling having a character I really like being hated so much. Usually whoever I pick ends up low tier and I just wish for buffs that I never get

Her cr.hp is basically the best fireball that ever existed in a game. I’m not really one for nerfs, but this Menat makes S1 Ryu look like Dee Jay.

2 Likes

NERF MENAT

19 Likes

I’ll take that bet all day long.

Menat’s v trigger is going to stay the same 2 bars for the same reason as abigail’s. Purely down to character design. Capcom want the character to have powerful comeback potential before her health depletes to <30%. Without it menat’s really just a zoner with low health and mobility, and one where one jump or powerful rushdown/mix ups can ruin her game. Just think of Ibuki’s mix ups, or mika’s corner pressure.

2 Likes

Balrog’s dash punch is the most powerful fireball ever, followed by bison’s ex scissors.