SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

Actually Gouken will charge two v-triggers per round and spank Akuma’s ass until he forever learns right from wrong :-1: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Capcom is playing with the fucking ads on so why do they still have so many ad break?

Red Bull events are so much better.

Ah, so he can only kill men who are already holding on the faintest sliver of life.
Gotetsu was likely on his last days of life and Gen cancer would kill him within days by SFV, so he found a way to die in battle instead of succumb to cancer.
Such a great killer that Akuma is. Except not.

2 Likes

I don’t think you grasp how powerful Goutetsu and Gen were. In the SF universe, Street Fighters do not grow frail with age, they grow stronger.

1 Like

Gen was literally looking for someone to kill him, master of the fist my ass

4 Likes

Akuma can only kill old men who are looking to die. Such a pathetic killer.

Mike “Macho” Haggar should pile drive some sense into that stupid mane covered skull like he did to Galactus.

To kill him in a death match. No one was able to kill him. It’s not like he sandbagged the fight with Akuma. This is a man who was able to suppress cancer for nearly a decade through SHEER WILL POWER. Gen is TT!

2 Likes

Incorrect. Like it? No. Drop the game? Absofuckinglutely

1 Like

You underestimate how much cancer and chemo tax your body and will power.
Akuma killed a moribund man who wanted to die because fuck fighting cancer at that stage. It sucks even at stage 1 and 2.

Gen was not doing Chemo.

Even worse. Cancer destroys your will and strength. I know that too well.

1 Like

Just give me Dudley already. I’ll even take all the stubby buttons they want to give out as long as he has good walk speed and mix ups, along with a vskill rose.

A Vtrigger where he could cancel ducks into weaves kind of like akihiko would be cool

1 Like

Stream laggy for anyone else?
I hope they wont add evil ryu, no need when akuma’s cr.mk is awesome and teleport is crap already.

Same here, they were more interested in adding all the ads than checking the stream quality I guess.

Yeah, it’s been awfully choppy.

And honestly, I hope we get Evil Ryu and Violent Ken… as DLC COSTUMES that have some unique animations and visual effects that do not affect their framedata or boxes.

Stream is laggier than Brazilian wifi Ken warriors in SFV.
That thing keeps dropping frames.

1 Like

The youtube stream is better.

Incredible Dankadillas, great run by him atm.

1 Like

So Gouki can only fight weaklings huh
Guess that means he needs some more buffs in s4 :^)