SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

yeah cause doa stages fucking own and shit on the stages of basically every other fighting game franchise.

Its a little thing called character, a thing someone like Tekken seems to have long forgotten.

DOA 6 HAS A FUCKING STAGE WHERE YOU HAVE TO LEARN YOUR PTERODACTYL COMBOS

2 Likes

So Falke is Ralf

Big Buttons, this is my dancing area, this is your dancing area, if you want to have party with me, try to come here.

1 Like

So, wait, DoA also has a skinny blonde kid beating people up with Bajiquan? Huh. I smell ripoffs.

Who came first, Leo from Tekken 6 or Eliot in DoA?

Edit: okay, Eliot looks more kung fu and less bajiquan after watching it again, but still. That resembles Leo quite a bit.

Eliot should be first, he was introduced in DOA4 which came out in 2006 I think.

No idea who Ralf is but yeah, that’s kind of how she works.

1 Like

Doa is not a fighting game

No Smash in Evo Japan 2019 lineup.

7 Likes

Oh man… I hope his Shin Shoryuken in SF5 has that same long pause between the hits.

1 Like

which is great. sad to see that the same cant be said about the generic char design.

Today is the day…Juri players unite

3 Likes

Akuma isn’t cool to use anymore? Y’all at his funeral when he’s still alive, tier whoring at his finest.

Maybe it’s just me, but ‘suddenly’ everyone is jumping on the Falke bandwagon after ignoring her since the day after release.

This gen is spineless.

No, I just try to change the characters every season and keep the game feeling fresh.
Hoping that he will still be good, won’t be crying on this forum like you if he is not.

I don’t like playing sexy characters, don’t like playing characters without fireball.
So, Falke seems like a good fit.

Akuma will be good as always, he will be normalized at max, after S1 Ryu ain’t gonna happen with him.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Since DBFZ isn’t there, it seems like there’s an issue with Toei. It wouldn’t make sense for Bamco to include Tekken and Soul Calibur while omitting DBFZ. The lack of Smash probably stems from a Nintendo rights issue.

Eliot’s debut game preceded Leo by nearly two years. DOA4 released Dec 29, 2005. Tekken 6 released Nov 26, 2007.

Eliot uses xingyi quan, while Leo uses baji quan.

2 Likes

Would you prefer the shin shoryu , the denjin or something new ?

I would take any if only he would be added, but I would love a super version of his palm rush.

Yep Leo is just a dimestore knockoff of elliot. Tekken loses again against the overwhelming power of Dead or Alive!!!

1 Like

There’s probably some social media whores that are just jumping on her now, but I appreciate the few people here that have shown some interest in her/messed with her until now. I like going in the character discord for Falke and they’re like “I hope too many people don’t play her”. If you’re worried about that then you don’t like playing good characters.

Justin Wong deserves a bit of credit since he and Oil King were the only top players even barely bothering with her. I talked to Justin at Canada Cup and he told me he’s sitting and waiting for the buffs. I guess X Kira will be right by default because no character as honest as Falke doesn’t get buffs any way.

Now I just gotta figure out if I can fix my computer before the BUFFS/CUSTOM CAWMBOS patch. Doesn’t matter what settings I have the game on even though other games seem to work fine. The entire game is running slow as shit on my comp now offline and online. Think my graphics card is blowing up or something. If not I’ll just rotate Ibuki and Falke on my PS4 account until I get a laptop.

2 Likes

Y’know, I’d make back throw his v-skill and his v-trigger at 5 bars being Shin Shoryuken :grin: :pray:

His super could be denjin hadoken, the only reason I’d want to keep Forbidden Shoryuken is just because of the name :grin:

2 Likes