SFV lounge: London we have a Problem X. SFV gave us the Burger King again

@DevilJin_01

REMOVE THE LORDWILLIAM FROM THE OP I REFUSE TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THAT DORKY-ASS NAME ANYMORE

I love how G has absolutely trash defense but is still better than sagat currently.

Sayā€™s alot about Sf5

Mod sniped me. Obviously wasnā€™t me that did it. You can probably figure which mod.

Iā€™ll keep it up for a day just cuz its funny though lol

2 Likes

Oh I see. You find my pain funny

I see how it is

Where is Sagatā€™s bikini outfit and I need G in a G-string

3 Likes

Anyone who thinks G isnā€™t Bottom 5 if not the outright worst character in the game are delusional. I love his design to death but the only way he wins games is because of unfamiliarity. If Claw was the outright worst character in the game before, and I believe he was, G is just worse. He has pretty much all of Clawā€™s design flaws, only with arguably a worse V-Reversal, no 3 frame normal (which actually Iā€™m fine with considering the damage he can get off of his lights), no way to escape or get any opponent off of him, and his normals are just outright worse across the board. He loses 7-3 to EVERY character in the game who mauls, and loses to most other characters in the game outright. The only thing he has going for him is his VT1, which is truly insane. He even has a tall hurtbox which makes things even harder on him.

I donā€™t care how ass people think Sagat is, G is the worst character in the game. But I love him to death, and it honestly would not take much to tweak him into something fearsome.

i heard you have to level up for it to change. might be just rumors.

They need to keep the requirements more realistic

Itā€™s here to stay nerd

@DevilJin_01 please put my name above Williams as Iā€™m much much worse than him.

Thank you <3

1 Like

Weā€™ve been over this already

Youā€™re Diamond, Iā€™m not

/argument

Iā€™ll see what I can do

Apparently the mod messed with the order. I didnā€™t really have a specific order of the worst over any other, but I guess Iā€™ll have to start making that a thing.

2 Likes

ā€¦reeeeā€¦

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2 Likes

Times have changed when Akhos reeeeessss more than Twin does.

3 Likes

it doesnā€™t have much. itā€™s not that great of a poke since the startup and recovery are a little long and itā€™s -2 on block but at least it doesnā€™t go right over their heads if theyā€™re crouching like f. HK.
from my testing, even the kara range from it is a little less than f. Hk.

that name is awesome by the way. sad that you want it changed.

4 Likes

Yeah it reminds me of Ultra David. More than average, average man.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Yeah I donā€™t care I love muh boy but Lord Will was dope name.

His new name sounds like some nothing personal kid character from Soul Calibur.

1 Like

the game has twinblades, dont mock it :frowning:

Iā€™m fucking lower than Bea now!?

JIN FIX THIS!!!