SFV lounge: London we have a Problem X. SFV gave us the Burger King again

I play on stick don’t lump me with those cretins

2 Likes

Waiting for someone to win a tournament with kb+m in SFV then I’ll uninstall the game

Dude ö
No worries man, thank you. Also I live in EU, it would cost you a fortune in shipping

Let me know if you change your mind. I had a friend in Norway that I shipped a couple of DS3’s and Valkyria Chronicles back in the day. It wasn’t as expensive as I thought. It was like $47. Granted that was 10 years ago.

1 Like

Gief vs Falke is so sad for Gief that I beat an ultra diamond one at my weekly today on losers.
Now waiting for my next match.

2 Likes

It’s pretty bad. I’m ran into another master Gief that I had played and beat before and he finally beat me, but you could tell he had to put a lot of effort into that shit. While for me its if I play him again can just slightly readjust my gameplan and just play lame better until I win. Should have just woke up with super like my gut was telling me to the first match.

It is very bad for Gief. It is suffering.
I lost to a Diamond Abigail next. My schneider failed to break his armour at least once.
And in the second round his cr hp was crush countering all my st hp and f+hp.

Oh well. At least my night had a highlight.

We need shit like this back for the culture.

“UASS”

3 Likes

;( MOOOOOOOOODS!!!

Sentence

Unfortunately Evil Canadian is a man who has found a way to make a living off of video games. For that noble feat I can’t currently 2 week ban him for posting Ed Noob.

If he was just like a lawyer or car salesman or something, I would.

1 Like

Is EC a proper full time youtuber now?

Dude out there hustling, keeping his ear to the digital streets.

2 Likes

Did anyone see Capcom’s new show? How was it?

My twitch was acting up when it was on and barely anyone was typing in the chat. Don’t even think it was recorded. I’ll have to check.

Oh ok it got archived on their youtube.

It got downvoted to all hell because people are butthurt about Mike.

that comment section

1 Like

I wonder how many of those butt hurt people watched Capcom Pro Talk

People being that butt hurt and immature? LOL I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.

I watched it, didn’t really like it. It wasn’t quite what I was hoping for. At the same time I feel like the show lacks direction right now. They just threw a whole bunch of stuff in there and was still obligated to sell DLC so a ton of time was put into that. But the biggest problem was that the show lacks any strong personalities.

None of these guys are well known commentators or streamers. If it was Yipes and Sajam in there doing the same exact thing I think people would have enjoyed the show even if they weren’t a fan of the set up. But it’s just their 1st ep so they got time to try and clean things up and become more likable personalities.

2 Likes
1 Like

Whining about Ross tells me nothing about the show itself. I watched some (thx for linking), and yeah, it’s dry, but still not slick. Comments mentioned why are they standing at a desk made for sitting, shuffling papers like exam time. Even when they look at the camera to engage the viewer they’re looking at the wrong one.

And the content played out like they’re giving grandpa a tour of the internet.

Who is the intended audience?

Edit: and why are there four hosts? Seemed like only one did most of the talking.

1 Like

It’s definitely not a particularly good show even without mentioning Russ, but there’s definitely some I’m hurt no Russ crowd in there.

Crackfiend has the personality to color things up and be fun, bu ever since he turned into "Hype"fiend he’s been more PG and more analytical. Not quite what he was before. I figured I would be hype for Abigail mirror, but it’s not the same as Gief vs Abigail. Two Abis doing the exact same thing gets old fast. I think that’d only work for me in tournament when people’s CPT points and tourney placings are on the line for King of the Monsters.

Top tier twitter material. Must have been sitting on that shit for months.

Maybe he just copied what I said up there lol

1 Like