SFV lounge: London we have a Problem X. SFV gave us the Burger King again

I’ll take the opportunity to spread the word about something that happened to a user here in the Story thread:

So, long story short, Bakfromon mostly posts in the story thread and he maintains the plot guide, he recently suffered from a house fire and he lost all of his belongings. We guys who frequent the story thread are donating to a gofundme campaign to help him out and I thought about sharing it here too since there are a good bunch of users. I’m also trying to link this on reddit and I’m just waiting for some little details before doing so.

The link for thr fundraiser is here: https://www.gofundme.com/clarences-fire-recovery-fund
@Doctrine_Dark and @Darc_Requiem can guarantee for this too.

9 Likes

Steam messed up. Not you. Why are you punishing yourself?

I’m stuck choosing between ps4 pro or spend a lil more for a gaming laptop… My first Gen ps4 has done it’s time… Need to upgrade, what yall recommend? I know some of yall play this game on PC.

SFV is better on PC but a gaming laptop isn’t really worth the money. Either buy a decent Gaming PC (tower) or stick with the cheaper PS4.

1 Like

Do you travel or move often? If not I would not get a gaming laptop. I have one and it’s great but I travel home to VA often and some times for work. Been to Atlanta twice in the last two weeks. A desktop wouldn’t work for me. If you are stationary and travel infrequently, a laptop isn’t the best option.

1 Like

the cheapest solution in case you don’t travel a lot is to build a desktop computer

1 Like

No, it is still random.

I tried seven of the Claw 10-packs, as well as the free weekly single reading. Never got Claw’s classic costume. Got EX colors 10 times, Gallery Illustrations 27 times, and Battle Items 34 times.

(The EX Colors I did get were mostly duds. Most were for outfits I wouldn’t use, and six were for Story outfits that I wouldn’t even buy thanks to AE’s FM reductions anyway. Not that it even really matters, since most of the Fighting Chance colors are worse than the regular colors.)

Damn sorry guys. I must have gotten lucky twice in a row.

I got the Vega one on my 1st 10 reading pack.
But the Mike one took me 6 10 reading packs to get.

OH YOU! It’s downloading now but I’m just going to use my rage to catch up on games I haven’t played in a bit.

Hope insurance can help him a bit and may he have the best luck in the future. Don’t ever want to know what suddenly losing everything you earned and fought for in your house is like.

3 Likes

Also I find it fucking hilarious how nobody supported RUINER (children hate tank controls + no playable waifu) but are going balls deep into Cyberpunk.

Yeah you can’t really compare the two but they both are Cyberpunk games…if you’re going to support a genre then support it…plus Ruiner was dirt cheap >_>

edit: Also Ruiner is harder than a summabitch I won’t lie but the music is GODLY

Ruiner is cool and all but I don’t see how someone who likes playing RPGs would automatically be interested in a topdown murder simulation, simply because some RPGs are set in a similar setting.

2 Likes

Jesus Christ why is Chun so awful. Can’t believe people are placing her higher in tier lists than Falke. Falke eats Chun for breakfast, has the same good matchups but better and less bad matchups. Unlike Chun she also can deal damage.

Chun is too honest and any counter pick matchup you’d want to pick Chun for, Falke does better any way. Chun does better vs certain mid tiers like Boxer and Bipson, but not worth having struggle vs most of the top 5. Falke does much better vs top 5 than Chun.

1 Like

Just in case you forgot

He’s a Noob

2 Likes

She’s more fun to play but that’s pretty much the only thing positive thing I can think of right now. Definitely a character that makes you quit this game so mad respect to those four people who’re still using her, particularly the pros.

He was God of Eyebrows until Drake dethroned him.

1 Like

S1 Chun was the most fun. I can’t do post S1 Chun. Falke has a play style that was pretty missing from the game before (simplistic, long ranged hit confirm/poke character) so she’s fun for me in that you get a gameplay out of her that you can’t really get in other characters. Plus good for counter picking the couple matches Ibuki doesn’t want to have to fight.