SFV lounge: London we have a Problem X. SFV gave us the Burger King again

The only injustice I see in that picture are Balrog’s lips.

1 Like

I mean, if you look at it and compare it to ST. You will see that DeeJay, T.Hawk and Fei Long aren’t in as well.

So Honda isn’t all alone in the " Left behind " department.

I would take just Fei Long from the rest of the SF2 left behind list.

1 Like

T.Hawk, Honda, Fei and DeeJay all fit into the irrelevant cult favorite male character thing that don’t have any bishounen/waifu/edgelord presence to make them palatable to anyone under 30 years old. They’re all designs that would be popular in the 90s, but don’t have the iconic representation and fanbase of some of the other world warriors.

2 Likes

Honda is a WW though.

Respect the 8 Gods.

5 Likes

Rindokan is coming, y’all don’t need nothing else.

Thanks for the info.

Yea she ok-ish, she no Juri or Cammy but i made her work ok-ish so far. Really dislike her control scheme though.But the catwoman costume makes me wanna play her.

Capcom trying to revert me to maining Zangief. Smh

1 Like

S4 with v ism gief combos coming soon. Just go for it

Kara headbutt v-ism cancel for ultra fast flying Gief with invincibility! :smiley:
I will still remain a Falke main.

1 Like

Capcom really needs to put a fucking region and wifi filter in this game. If they have no intention on fixing the online play it’s the least they can do.

3 Likes

Even though Ryu isn’t good, it’s inspiring to come across a solid Ryu and have a good set with them. I never underestimate anyone in this game. Some of the best long-sets i’ve had were from those random players I came across in Casual. Usually they’d just inv right after or ask and I’d be down. I always try to have sets with anyone that wants to play regardless of what league they’re in. I feel like everyone is capable of providing a fresh opportunity to learn from.

Well, except those weirdos that have auto-fire HK/HP activated. Fuck them entirely.

1 Like

I’m more scared of dealing with lower tiers in this game. The top tiers in AE are all space control shoto or footsie characters. Characters that you can generally play control game vs for the most part even if theyre top. When I have to fight weird shit like Alex or Blanka you know there’s some gimmick they’re going to get you with that you haven’t seen before

3 Likes

I’m scared of everyone in this game. Are the servers shitting the bricks due to upcoming maintenance? I haven’t had a decent fight against anyone in the hour and half I’ve been playing.I love it when I dizzy someone and get the sound effect but then get shoryuken’d a second later without the opponent getting dizzy at all.

1 Like

My matches I played today were pretty good minus one or 2.

after like 8 years of looking for this someone finally uploaded it lol

2 Likes

Also whats with capcom having decent songs in character reveal trailers but never releasing them? i hope someone uploads the G rap trailer

1 Like

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan those SSFIV trailers were so damn hype and the music was a big part of that. Remixing each of the character’s themes into the beat was a super nice touch.

1 Like

SF5 character reveals are still hype, just that when you pick up the character for the first week , it’s like masterbating under water with lead weights on your wrists.

2 Likes

where do you come up with this stuff? lmaoo

1 Like

vs

Both 2 bar triggers so obviously of equal strength and usefulness