SFV lounge: London we have a Problem X. SFV gave us the Burger King again

Yeah it’s a pretty big difference. Just never brought up because we’ve still been droned into playing on greatness system.

Which is why a sizable number of people soon to be playing exclusively on PC based arcade cab should push something or at least more complaining which is good.

1 Like

I really wish Capcom would address the input lag. Like I know this has been mentioned over and over again, but it is A HUGE difference in feeling coming from old school SF games and then playing SF5. I remember the first time I played the game and that feeling of pressing a button then see the action come out on screen was so disheartening.

4 Likes

Yeah, even walking and block is hard right now, players deserve to have full control of their inputs/movements without worrying about fluctuating lag. That was a day one thing to fix, hope they take this chance.

If Capcom had any interest whatsoever in reducing the input lag, they would have done so a long time ago. Sad, but true.

4 Likes

TGS top 8 was great. Just watched the archives.

Next up: EGX Regional Top 8 (starting soon)

2 Likes

I’m legit so hyped SFV is actually (and FINALLY) getting an arcade version in Japan. It just feels right, y’know? I look forward to seeing the many arcade footage uploaders I’ve been subscribed to since the dawn of YouTube like A-cho n Mikado showing footage.
Can’t wait for the loketests in October n I can’t wait for the full release in 2019.

6 Likes

No need since there’s no any other peripheral outside PC to have a comparison. Having 3f of lag on PS4 compared to the cab could be an huge turn off for Japanese players. With all the sticks, pads, converters,hitboxes,etc. using PC’s would be problematic, so evening the field for the playerbase is a possibility.

Really excited to see SFV finally get a real Arcade version. They were playing around with the idea back in 2017, but nothing came of it. Even though I’d have no access to it, I’m still happy that the Japanese players will be able to play SFV in their most favorable environment.

3 Likes

Good to hear that SFV will finally get a proper arcade port, that doesn’t mean a lot for the Western scene but that’s great news for the Japanese and Asian scene.

Besides, gaijins are washed up frauds, screw 'em. Nippon Banzai!

3 Likes

I love how honest Phenom is… “I pick Guile because he’s broken and easy”

:rofl:

3 Likes

Both of bisons vtriggers should be 3 bars.

ProblemX played like a fucking nut and this Rass dude pulled through with Balrog. I’m Extremely impressed.

1 Like

This guy sounds like Tokido :smile:

Pfft. Guile isnt broken.

1 Like

It’s nice to see Rass doing work. He’s a really friendly guy that’s always down to help anyone. Way back when I was stuck in Super Platinum league and ready to just stay there, he told me that I was good enough to reach Diamond and to not give up on myself so easily. That was basically all the motivation I needed to stay on my path.

9 Likes

Honestly I don’t think anything in SFV is “broken”.

In SFV a moderately strong character that’s basically a weaker version of himself from a previous game can pass for broken.

This tells you how bad is the rest of the cast.

Zeku for the win!

1 Like