SFV lounge: London we have a Problem X. SFV gave us the Burger King again

VoHiYo SE NO VoHiYo

VoHiYo SE NO VoHiYo

VoHiYo SE NO VoHiYo

VoHiYo SE NO VoHiYo

2 Likes

Trash birdie losing to Cammy? Smh

Luffy is looking damn clueless right now.

Alright, less clueless now.

I wanted Blanka to win.

1 Like

Canā€™t agree with that fam

2 Likes

1 Like

I donā€™t know how a character with a fireball doesnā€™t have the advantage over a character that doesnā€™t have one. Respect for people who play grapplers man.

I know fam, but the magic ends when you have to face her.

I havenā€™t fought a Menat in ages. Guess Iā€™m lucky enough to sit at a rank where sheā€™s too complicated for most.

Good Menats are rare, Iā€™ve lost maybe once against her more because I played with my food than my opponent being good. I hate seeing Menat played like JWong or the other guy, looks more Need for Speed than SF, especially when the opponent canā€™t catch her whiffing buttons. I hate all of 'em but Sako. Sako is enjoyable to watch.

I have this song stuck in my mind.

1 Like
4 Likes

Best use of classical music.

I just realized that Iā€™d really like this game if it only had launch and S3 characters. Most POS characters have been S1 and S2 DLC.

The only remaining annoyances in that roster would be Rashid and Laura.

It hit me the other day that Rashid breaks one of the core design philosophies of this game - that every button should be buttons you want to use.

This design philosophy is one of the main reasons (at least in my head) why shoto low forwards got nerfed so hard from older games- because in 80% of the situations where you wanted to hit a medium button, cr.mk was the button you would press. Now with Ken, for example, the ā€œrange + cancelabilityā€ of the old cr.mk got passed to stand mk, but you still need to press cr.mk if you want to low check. By nerfing cr.mk, the relative strength of shoto buttons got a little evened out.

Rashid though has cr.hp. That button pokes, meaties, crush counters, sets up pressure, and does your taxes. 80% of the time, if Rashid wants a ground button, itā€™s cr.hp.

Why?

7 Likes

Let the record state that the Falke mirror match isnā€™t a very fun one.
But I out lamed the other Falke at ranked today.
And got back to being a gold scrub after losing on my weekly to a super plat Nash (2-1) and an ultra diamond Ibuki (2-0, with nearly all matches ending with her under 10% HP).
Curses my lack of ability to close a round or I could have won at least one of those. :frowning:

1 Like

3 Likes

Soā€¦

I bought Falke, and just won my first two matches. Tbh having a dp just by doing 2 x punch is useful as hell.

2 Likes

im done playin sfv offline til they fix the delay, didnt play in tournament but played some offline casuals and it hits you like a nuke how fucking muddy and shit the game feels on playstation, its absurd

3 Likes

If the tournament format is on PS4, then why bother with PC?

Always practice on tournament set ups.

1 Like