SFV lounge: London we have a Problem X. SFV gave us the Burger King again

I am not giving in to the dark side, specially when it lacks MANLY chest hair!
He may be mimicking Rock attacks but he is no MANLY Rock.

up again

Menat is top tier.

1 Like

Menat is evil incarnate.

2 Likes

Unpopular opinion - V-Triggers shouldā€™ve been reduced to once per round and you could only activate them at 25% HP. Universally. No matter how much HP your character has. Even better if it was universally 3 bars for everybody

I think the Euro guys got pretty lucky having TGS on the same weekend as EGX. Most top Asians that are desperate for points stayed in there region for TGS. But the same canā€™t be the Latin America and NA Regional Finals. I expect there Premier event on Saturday to be full of invaders desperate for points as the CPT regular season comes to a close.

Guys like Mago or Itabashi just canā€™t afford to skip it unless they manage to get a big win or have several top finishes before November.

1 Like

Menat walks away from your evil energy

4 Likes

In time, she will get her due punishment for her evil acts.

3 Likes

Happy to see NuckleDu in top8!

2 Likes

Considering how underwhelming or crucial to a characterā€™s basic gameplan some Triggers are, that would be a terrible idea.

4 Likes

Gamberbeeā€™s Blanka, what the hell?

EU tournaments are top tier.
Showing off-stream matches during breaks makes so much sense.

11 Likes

As the second strongest region in the world after Asia, with two (2) EVO victories under our belt, you can only expect the very best from European Street Fighter.

Any objection? :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Forget being Japanese, if Iā€™m at the tournament focusing on either winning or having a good time, this shit is the last thing Iā€™d want to talk about regardless of nationality.

3 Likes

Twitch chats are going hard on Infiltration,as expected.

Every time I see someone losing to Blanka I canā€™t stop shaking my head, the character is a joke right now.

Yeah, even because of this uncomfortable feeling I donā€™t think weā€™re going to see Infiltration at any CPT tournament any time soon.

First Brianā€™s Blanka, and now this Zeku. Loving the surprises!

1 Like

Heā€™s pretty good, played him a few times.

Menat is WRONG.

1 Like

SE NO! SE NO! SE NO! SE NO! SE NO! SE NO!

2 Likes