SFV Lounge: Ken is high mid. Kage is barely mid. F2P still coming

You must of not been around for Elena the last go round lol.

She definitely takes some lab time to get used to. She’s high tier though so you have plenty of online resources to help you.

1 Like

Seriously, wtf is wrong with Brazilians.
30% or less of my matches today were against wired opponents. The rest were a lag fest.
Maybe I should drop this thing all together or maybe I should forget about playing Falke and only play Gief to compensate for my opponents fucking wifi lag.

Brazilians too busy actually fighting in the streets to take street fighter seriously.

1 Like

Now we get to the root of your illness. It’s Brazil’s fault.

I’d definitely be happy if they gave us Elena. Despite the hate for healing, she played really well in IV. She could control the neutral with good long range buttons, solid AA. When she got near the opponent she had some of the best high low mixups in the game. To compensate they gave her one of the worst floaty jumps and bad frame data. Watching Sako play her was a treat.

All in all a pretty polarizing character. I bet if she joins SFV she’ll be more like her 3S version. Either way I’m down.

I’d rather have Yang. We still have no rekka character in SFV for some reason

1 Like

Yeah, Yang would be my top choice. Wouldn’t mind a Twins hybrid character either. But definitely Yang over Yun.

actually it turns out it may be a delay!

see this proves he is still legit!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Biggest thing I’d change in SF5 is the corner carry. Since characters can end you there, it doesn’t make sense to me that one random hit can send me into the corner from middle screen.

Then you’ve got even dumber shit, like Balrog or Rashid being able to put me in the corner on block ( on fucking block?).

People complained about this in 4 also, but the actually changed some of it. Like Feis rekka push back and Yun’s lunge.

Of course , my fireballs don’t push back though, cause why would they …

4 Likes

I only don’t want to see Yun because Capcom clearly has a hard time balancing custom combos. Yang would be tight though for real. Probably the second most requested rekka character outside of Fei Long.

Just imagine what they could do with that clone mode v trigger.

Man Falke’s VT2 is just ass

I know that VT1 isn’t exactly ideal against Balrog on top of already being one of the worst match ups for her, but this VT while it feels like it would be better it still doesn’t do much to help in this match up

1 Like

That vt is straight up bad. Does it even give you any good oki? Not like her options are that great but I’ve never seen anyone do anything with that vt.

You should still get it on sale.

A3 games vism ban!

Proper scrub mode with me.

1 Like

So Tokido has left Echo Fox too.

They done in the FGC?

Looks like it.

I believe that PP into the VT overhead gives some oki? Even then I don’t think it would be that much special.

I know that “learning to confirm” into VT is important especially when it comes to this one since it’s so unsafe, but I still don’t understand why I would wanna choose this VT if with the first one you don’t even need to worry about being punished by activating it, and is still just better in every way.

How’s the falke - guile matchup?

Very blonde

3 Likes

Lord Kano is looking good.

With the rise of “Neutral Kombat 11” if Kano plays anything like Cutthroat Kano variation in MKX, I will be in fighting game bliss. Cutthroat kano was one of the most fun fighting game characters I ever played in any game.

6 Likes

Yeah that variation was fun af

1 Like