SFV Lounge: Ken is high mid. Kage is barely mid. F2P still coming

1 Like

Winning while not having fun is one of my pet peeves of sf5. I can’t remember this feeling in most other fighters.

In sf5 though it feels like… hey, I just did the same shit I did last time and for some reason it was way more effective this time.

Tbh, I actually enjoy losing in sf5 more. At least then there will be some thinking going on on someone’s part while playing the game.

That’s truly a disheartening thought because losing in sf5 is frustrating as all hell because you feel like your hands are tied behind your back.

In Brazilian culture, the cangaceiros are known to steal from the rich in order to protest against poverty. Essentially, they are bandits. The concept appears to be very similar to that of Robin Hood.

5 Likes

Cangaceiros, robin hoods?
Yeah, right. They were thiefs, rapists and terrorists.

3 Likes

Yeah Kolin has great animations. Her normals look solid, her front throw is great, and her back walk animation is top tier.

And just to be a pig about it: she is crazy thicc and curvy. Might just be me but I don’t think of her as one of the sex appeal characters but sometimes the model hits the right angle and it’s like holy fuck you could serve drinks on those hips.:sweat:

8 Likes

I like her battle outfit. She has the ankle knife, the strap, and the night vision goggles. Her other costume has the scarf and it’s a proven fact the scarves are cool.

1 Like

Is it bad if one of those “sometimes the model hits the right angle” for me is when she gets K.O’d by jabs/shorts? >_>

I forgot about her throw. It is also great.

Basically, she comes off as a fighter not an acrobat. Female characters are usually not handled that way.

Anyways, back to Jiren and Videl.

Been trying learn ibuki since asking about it yesterday. Definitely going to take some time. I’m sure to some of y’all she’s easy to pick up. But coming from Laura she feels way more complicated. I haven’t even gotten out of training mode with her yet, I’m trying to at least get a few things down in muscle memory first. In the mean time I’ll keep reading discord and watching videos.

sad times we’re in…we are posting other game paid DLC in a SFV thread

Capcom don fukt up

Just give us Elena already Capcom

5 Likes

No.

After spending 80 seconds grinding your ass down I do not want to see you heal shit ever.

1 Like

lewd

I was just thinking of her SF x TK version where she doesn’t have healing

Just big fast long buttons, safe chip specials, super fast ranged overheads, + on block overhead special, and a DP. Oh and decent walkspeed

That’s all I want really

But I’d happily take healing too :3

1 Like

Do you think Capcom could resist a healing V trigger…

Not at all

While I want Elena for non-healing reasons

I’d love to see a healing V-trigger and the salt it generates too

Unless they make everything I mentioned in my previous post terrible to compensate then I’d hate it

I dunno, I’m still weirded out by her stHP. Her martial arts ain’t bad but she’s no Makoto.

I’m not a big fan of her sHP either, it’s goofy looking.

Makoto is pretty good too, but a lot of her move are martial arts movie fluff and Don’t feel like real attacks. She does sell impact well though.

I’d say increase the recovery frames on almost everything but that would make the game a little easy for the pros with insane reactions like punk. Punk vs nephew whiff punish game was outside of this world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taFQb-_AXxs

Nah fak that, a healing vtrigger would be fridgjn dope!