SFV Lounge: Ken is high mid. Kage is barely mid. F2P still coming

Hating is a bit too strong an emotion for a fighting game. Dislike is more appropriate.

I think a big chunk of the reason I Hate P4A so much is because I love P4 and Arksys games… it shoulda been something I loved.

1 Like

Never played P4A but people told me that if I didn’t like dbfz that I should definitely stay away from P4A.

P4A is some of the most anime anime I’ve anime’d. I loved it at the time but would probably not like it much if I went back to it now.

Still buying P5A day 1 though if it happens. I’m a simple man.

1 Like

As someone who really like DBFZ and dislikes P4A I generally agree with that… but they are definitely not the same game for better or worse.

I like DBZ the anime but the game is pretty dry imo

what happened to mvci

P4A seems less… boring? Gets compared to other kusoge titles a lot but still seems like a game you need to practice a ton to keep up.

It’s “setups the game”… so if that’s your thing? Go for it.

1 Like

You guys should play JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure.

Real anime hype.

1 Like

The horror stories of the JoJo’s game… yeow.

Isn’t the bird really broken or something? Someone at my locals was playing it once and it just looked wacky and kind of stupid lol

I play Urien in 3s? Does that count? lmao

Actually, you aren’t super far off…

I dislike it because so much of every characters toolset is focused on setups that it leaves very little for everything else. I didn’t feel like just landing setups all day to pay the game.

P4A is the goat anime game.

Go ahead and @ me.

I’m in there when P5 comes.

Also, In p4a inplayed labrys, so I spent a shit ton of time getting rolled by all the other characters because she had no defense, and actively got worse when not on offense.

People would complain that I would do too much YOLO shit… it was that or quickly lose options…

I really like Kolin. I think I found my third character. :grin: she struggles against plasma but other than that I don’t have any complaints. Landing counters is so addicting.

s.hp the god button

nah they should play Hokuto no Ken if they want Manime, basketball infinite all day!

To praise Kolins visuals a little bit.

I like that she’s a female character that throws a punch like she knows how to throw a punch. It’s not some big acrobatic thing, and it’s not a weird contorting fulcrum punch. When you push something like sMP she just straight knocks the other guy right in the face.

Her sHK is great for the same reason. It’s a no nonsense boot to the jaw. It may not look flashy… but it looks like it works.

6 Likes

So let’s say I want to shut someone up about P4A revival in my community… who do I pick to shut down hopes and dreams?

In the vanilla game it was Mitsuru.

In the second version I don’t know.

You could always just punch them and break their disc.

The second version isn’t really played in NA afaik? Although, I do believe I have seen a NESICA cab in Michigan outside of Detroit that might be capable of housing P4A 2.0 so maybe there are some places that can play that version.