SFV Lounge: Ken is high mid. Kage is barely mid. F2P still coming

99% of the Vegas I’ve played online are scrubby psychopaths. Fits the character I guess.

For Laura if you can keep her at arm’s length especially with Kolin she is gonna have a bad time. But if she gets in and you don’t have an EX DP it is much less good. Not as bad as Mika but can still be pretty rough.

Have to be a wage slave so miss out in the sets from SRK

Just end me fam

I just a FT2 to see how bad it would be lmao

How dare you do that to my Karin!!!

@FlyingVe why Abigail?

Abigail is anime as fuck.

1 Like

Abigail is action comedy.

Well he scares me

I’m laughing every time Abigail has them cornered and has three VT2s ready to go broom-broom-boooom.

Abigail is the closest I can get to an airdasher in this game.

Real answer: Going into a mirror with a player who has more experience with a character is not a good idea. At least with abigail I can exploit his strengths.

Also I like him. He smiles alot.

Oh okay

You’re better than you made yourself out to be. I feel like I was lied to.

Neve said I didn’t play fighting games (if the story about running sets with LK and LS wasn’t a giveaway).

I however, don’t have much SFV specific experience, and Street Fighter has never been my forte.

Fuck me you’re pretty decent for your level

You’ll surpass me :frowning:

You say as I get perfected.

Perfects, just like comebacks, have lost all meaning in SF5. They both happen so easily you just kind of shrug them away.

2 Likes

I mean your neutral feels sturdy. Like some AI bot that’s learning really fast. I know I’m not good so I’m running BS on you but you seem to be picking up shit fast. Dear god you’ll be diamond in no time ;_;

Holy shit I’m sleepy last one for me

Lol, I can add random stars to this. I can do an SRK Duelist Kingdom. Start everybody off with 2-3 stars and have you guys play it out until you get to 10.

ooh

5 Likes

GG’s @FlyingVe

Since I’m sleepy my short assessment of your play is: You suck waaaaaay less than I did when I was Silver.

You gonna be one of the best players here I can feel it.

GG’s thanks for the games. @TWINBLADES

I picked up some stuff for Kolin to try and implement (mainly, burn EX bar more liberally).

Also, need to come up with stuff for when under pressure with Abigail.

EX Run, cr.LK.

I see those abused allot on flowchart pressure.

1 Like