SFV Lounge: Ken is high mid. Kage is barely mid. F2P still coming

Has @Daemos posted recently? If he hasn’t I think you have evidence of what happened to him :rofl:

2 Likes

Okay, as soon as the update finished like, 3 invites popped up at the same time. I saw his name on the popup, but only Goddess_chun in the list.

Its very confusing. I may need another.

In no way am I that. :grin:

CFN is the same as my forum name. Inviting in a sec.

Sub Zero is tired of Boon favoring Scorpion. The “Boon’s Main” variation was the last straw :smirk:

1 Like

Your posts actually makes me curious about the rights/IP thing. Like is this a Capcom only problem? I’ve never heard of it happening otherwise but I really wouldn’t know.

We know how this goes…

Imgur

5 Likes

Nah the most famous example of IP issues in gaming is Goldeneye for N64. MS was actually going to do a remake of it for Xbox like they did with Perfect Dark but that game is in licensing hell.

Edit: @Pertho deserves the credit for bringing it up first.

His greatest secret is this: both sides are evil.

Both sides also Canadian.

3 Likes

I can’t name 6 different people and the 3 voices in your head all in the same post.
That simply doesn’t work.

Also what kind of ugly ass avatar is this?
You’re trying to look cool?
What are you an edgy 13 year old?

Where is Crimson Viper and Elena Capcom, my sources lied to me and he will die for it

1 Like

So is a Blazblue avatar is supposed to be a good look instead?

1 Like

Don’t feed it Will

3 Likes

At least it reflects of me as a person.

And god damn it, I simply love his Intro pose.

1 Like

Thank god!!!

1 Like

@Vhozite for the HD release of SC2, Link wasn’t included because Namco doesn’t control his IP.

SNK also made a character hilariously close to Tetsuo from Akira named K9999. IIRC they got into a bit of hot water over it because one of his supers is literally an Akira super.

Yeah…you’re never seeing this fool in a KoF game again.

6 Likes

k9999 was the shit
Edit: HNGGGG, not that kinda HNG but hngg

Edit: I hate this forum

4 Likes

Ah I didn’t realize they got bopped for him. Explains why he’s been ghost.

I really hope Sagat, or G get a Mr X crossover costume.

3 Likes

From what I know, Arika and Capcom never had a falling out. Arika just decided they wanted to do their own thing with their own characters. I’d love to see some of them in an SF game but its okay that they don’t. It keeps the EX series special.

Man I feel terrible. Any of you guys have some other wacky questions or some other silliness that needs to be addressed? Outside of letting Cipher run mix ups on you guys’ brains for free because of poor replies to his arguments.

1 Like

God Jesus almighty what a fucking beautiful sprite

These are my top 3 players in SFV

I love these guys <3

1 Like