SFV Lounge: Ken is high mid. Kage is barely mid. F2P still coming

Fuck this nerd shit. Servers are up, anyone want to play? @Akhos

2 Likes

I barely got any sleep last night so I’m just sitting here half dead playing Okami :frowning:

The term comes from the KoF series. In KoF, there are story arcs across games where characters die. In order to bring dead characters back, some years will be titled Dream Match years were they bring people back.

Can used to describe some of the stuff that Deamos mentioned but its less common in Capcom circles.

3 Likes

I know that feeling well. Enjoy the time with the Divine doggo.

If anyone else wants matches @ me. Otherwise I’m gonna plug away in training for a bit.

Sorry twin i don’t take you seriously im not reading that lol

If you don’t count the VS series Capcom has only had like 3 dream match series. EX, SFxT, CvS.

Shiiit that’s actually probably more than most companies now that I think about it.

Funnily enough it makes me want to boot up MvC3 again briefly X3

Too bad Ammy wasn’t in MvCi

That’s fine but I’m right so it’s works in my favor that you wont respond!

I will be able to play in about 30 minutes. I’m still pretty crappy, but I would appreciate the matches. I especially would be looking forward to not having to listen to Ed’s theme anymore

Sounds good. I’ll be around.

Ed has the best theme in the game you should feel blessed listening to it so much

Ah the good old I’m not taking your serious SRK BS, I don’t want or can’t defend my point Option Select.

Gonna grab some Popcorn this is going to be good.

1 Like

ill give yall the DBFZ season 2 update cliff notes

• braindead offense worse
  • defense better
  • overall good changes

there ya go

3 Likes

I would be a liar if i said shutting up Ed’s theme wasn’t very high on my list of reason for improving.

Where’s the video at you lazy sloth?

You aren’t explaining how those things were achieved.

1 Like

Well you can set the music in battles to random under your battle settings

So it’ll switch randomly between your character, your opponent’s, or the stage. The Grid has 3 different themes now too

Just dig around battle settings and you should find it

It was uploaded a few hours ago…

is here:

7 Likes

Oh nice, jokes aside that’s good to know thanks for the tip.