SFV Lounge: Ken is high mid. Kage is barely mid. F2P still coming

Yeah, but you haven’t been responding to my requests for matches as of late :frowning:

Yeah sorry. Been seeing the calls go out but been weirdly busy. Only just got a chance to hop on again recently. My G still has a long way to go. :sweat:

I was gonna say that I’ll be around Tuesday for matches but that is maintenance day. Hopefully it wraps up early. I have a really short window for SFV time tonight but I think that is better spent on training mode polish (plus I have something I absolutely have to leave on time for and I tend to get sucked into BL sets).

Hopefully we can square away BL time soon.

@Skort Only I’m allowed to discuss Juri’s feet. You can post Gouken’s feet!

Gotta just wipe away everything that gets in the way of playing matches and make fighting games your life :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I’m not into feet.

I just like Juri’s.

1 Like

This! If you have a family leave them. Kids and women are nothing when it comes to being the next Daigo.

Now if you’ll excuse me I’m gonna wank off by myself in the dark… heheh…

1 Like

Street Fighter Resurrection wasn’t very good. It was clearly rushed to coincide with SFV.

1 Like

Took a break got back on recently yesterday run into a Ed on like a 19 win streak beat him and as the hit lands he pulls the plug. Play today room into a menat at a 18 win streak beat her and as the last hit lands boop-boop lost connection lmmfao.

I swear both were the same person I only remember the username from today it was gorillaAF. Go to their cfn absolutely nothing but wins for the last 10 or so I looked at.

They need to lock bitch made players who do this in casual only. Like is it really that serious??

Ps- the lack of news is killing me. C’mon Ono at least give us one of those super vague blanka pictures to have something to speculate on and argue about lol.

1 Like

When are we getting 2 vs 2 mode

yoooooo I managed to beat this Mika that used to beat me badly everytime :partying_face:

9 Likes

As much as I love SFV and have fun playing against stronger players I’ve gotten fed up with one thing. I’m tired of top streamers/player trolling the fuck outa me during sets. Like I don’t know these niggas like that but they either tea bag me mid set or spam the same move over and over again just to annoy the fuck outa me.

I ran into Chris T in rank like earlier this month when he was playing Zeku. He just keeps spamming the same move over and over again. I’m like “is it laggy?” but no it’s him being a fucking cuck and just acting like a brat. I think to myself like… “okay I’m not gonna let this tilt me.” I win the first set but I figure he isn’t gonna run it back because maybe it really was lagging. But then he re ups. I ended up losing the next rounds but he actually started taking me seriously once he saw I wasn’t getting triggered by him being a mouth breather. Bu this shit happens more than I’d like to admit. It’s like people think this is some high IQ mind game shit but I’m like “I’m just here to play brah”.

Then again maybe it does trigger me since I made this soft ass post lol

6 Likes

Cipher, did you know thats arabic for sifr. It means “zero” or “nothing”

Time to return to the matrix.

1 Like

Cipher doesn’t annoy me or anything but he posts like he thinks only what he says is the right thing. Like does he do this with people in real life? This weird interwebz muh big dick persona stuff makes everyone laugh at someone rather with them.

1 Like

No, he sits with his flesh light on turbo mode whilst ordering Swedish cock pumps from eBay. SRK is merely a bus stop for this sausage maniac whilst he subscribes to another edition of bum ticklers weekly and we don’t want his graffiti here anymore god damn it!

4 Likes

I see cipher and zero in the same sentence and I think of one thing lol

Three years? I’m betting Capcom itself gets tired of SFV sooner if it isn’t already. SF5 has a quite different context to SF4. 4 had like 5m sales among vanilla and super so any additional content had much more potential recipients compared to SF5 which hasn’t even surpassed 2m. There were also the SxT characters ready to be ported to the engine. There’s not instantly available characters or stages to be ported to SF5 unless people entertain the idea of bringing the MvCi ones but please no.

Capcom 's will be quick to figure out that SFV has already cross the threshold of diminishing returns where any more effort spent on creating new assets is better redirected to SF6 development. Instead of keeping a radio silence about SFV they should announce SF6 and everybody gets happy and prepares to jump ship.

lol what? shut the fuck up you pansy I’m not mr.polite and never have been, suck a fucking dick. Fuck you tryna come at me like that for cunt

1 Like

…and thats why sf6 cant come soon enough :coffee:

You politely told me to go back to Ed c:

Sometimes i think, “ok, thats the post that gets me to mute/block Cipher.”

Then i reconsider. Gotta keep him around as a reminder that not everyone was raised by respectable humans.

2 Likes