SFV Lounge: Ken is high mid. Kage is barely mid. F2P still coming

Its when you’re next to girl taking a picture or whatever and its ok to put your hand on her shoulder or hip but you too scared to make contact so you act like theres a force field around her

Hey don’t joke about that. Not after the one cat that was here…

Don’t worry I’m the same way. Recently my wife and I have gone through some troubles, was threatening to divorce me (more like I was threatening to divorce her, but meh, it was mostly mutual) long story short i went out to the club tried hittingon various women… was very hit and mis since I was out by myself and that the hardest shit to do.

Got into plenty of convos but my old ass was basically talking to 20 year olds… bla bla bla, it’s doable but I wouldn’t say it’s fun… not with rust anyways. I had to break out an old 2005 trick and it only worked for an hour before I blew the spot up…

But like anything, the game will start to come back with time.

Back when I was in HS, I had left school early to chill with this girl. I was pretty excited the night before, but when we were on the way to catch the bus from school, I was trying to think of how I was gonna get outta this one because I wasn’t ready. Anyway, we get to my crib, I tell her we can just chill and watch TV instead of doing anything. She was cool with that…then asked to go to my bathroom. 2 mins later, she came out ass naked ready to fuck. Felt like I had no choice but to do something here.

I had hid my DBZ movie collection that morning, only to forget to close my closet door all the way. She got on my bed and I started playing with her pussy to the point where she was dripping crazy. When she leaned back while moaning, she took notice of my various VHS DBZ movies and started giggling a bit. “Can we fuck now?” is what she said. I was adamant on going no further than fingering. Even lied that I had no condoms (they were in my pocket), though this didn’t deter her because she wanted me to “bust” all in her. The other alternative was to suck me and I still declined because…yeah.

It was a tug of war until she finally gave up. Girl was a real freak. I felt relieved and hella pissed at the same time. I was so ready, only to find out that I was so not ready. “Since you couldn’t even give me any, the least you can do is let me borrow some of those (points to DBZ) movies.” “Hell no! I can’t or I’ll get in trouble.” She was so annoyed yet calm. The look on her face tho…pierced me. I wanted to just throw her down and fuck the disappointment away, but I was frozen.

So after she got dressed, we chilled a bit more, then I walked her to the bus stop until the bus came. After that, I went home to do my homework, play Shenmue, then spend another 3 hrs talking to her on the phone that night. While it felt awkward, her feelings didn’t change. I thought she was gonna tell people at school how much of a bitch I was (especially since a lot of guys liked her), but she didn’t.

High school was such a weird time for me.

11 Likes

This posts encapsulates why you’re struggling to get better at fighting gamea.

Oh my bad, I didn’t realize that constantly switching characters and not playing for months at a time wasn’t actually the problem! Clearly I need to start being a shithead instead.

The more you know

Jesus Christ I was uncomfortable just reading that

2 Likes

Damn son. Lmao. You get a pass tho. Aggressive girls are scary early in the game.

I remember there was this fine ass girl who i had been flirting with asked me to walk her to class. She wanted to take the back stairs. Where no people are. I didn’t know what was up. I think she fake dropped her books or something to get me in close then she stuck her tongue in my mouth.

I pulled back. Can’t remember what i said but it was something lame about having to hurry and get to class. She caught me hella off guard.

5 Likes

It looks fine. The gameplay itself is what lets it down. It makes me wish another company made the core game, and ASW only handled the graphics and animation.

I’d long figured Videl would be an unlikely roster member simply because she wasn’t a projectile character, when the game was so clearly designed for projectile characters. Their solution was give her Great Saiyaman as her projectile.

And here I was complaining about girls just randomly pinching my ass

Guess being an ugly mofo has its perks after all XD

You ever find anyone more reasonable after that?

Spinning Beat? I remember he posted pics of his wrists and niggas thought he wasn’t black. Then he was vindicated bc he was ashy.

Classic

I met spinning beat during the dark ages so always knew he was black.

Screw that. You know whats a good one, when you open a door for a chick, small press on her lower back with your hand.

Deals pretty much done, get the room.

2 Likes

And this second post is why you won’t get better.

you might suck at sfv but you are not ugly. average guy, you are fine. :smirk_cat:

@Akhos Pertho is saying you need more big dick energy

1 Like

If being a piece of shit is what’s needed to be good then fighting games are trash

I’ll stick with just playing more consistently and learning from matches

Convos reminding me of so many failure stories. Part of becoming a skilled hunter is missing some shots i guess. Lol

1 Like

This weekend was the worst for SFV.
Absolutely nothing worked and I had to blacklist 17 people due to the lovely combo of wifi + cenario or for rage quitting.

Ok finally saw some fake 300 percent stuff. At least that’s fun and deviates from the normal flowchart of the game. Game resets to neutral after the first character dies any ways so not that bad.