SFV Lounge: Ken is high mid. Kage is barely mid. F2P still coming

I’ve been complaining about those hypocritical bitches since they started.

Aint nothing gonna happen to them except people shrugging the thottery away.

Ain’t go lie there was this one “FGC” chick lightskin with tig ol biggies making SF bead figures on twitch, I bodied her with Laura and she put me on ignore back in season 1 :^)

3 Likes

Damn she didn’t even wait for S2 Laura. She got rid of you before the problems started.

There’s a lot of females streaming SF on Twitch. Which is kind of okay. You aren’t putting up with FGs for long if you’re fake with it.

The whole era of twitch is just strange. You can get over as a player outside of tournament placings. Fucking strange.

1 Like

“Aight I’ll just play MHW for a minute and then I’ll play SFV and grind those points”

5 hours pass

Damn is this game addicting :open_mouth:

6 Likes

Nothing strange about that, a lot of people make it playing video games not because they’re talented in the games. But because people just like their personality or whatever it is.

When it comes to FG’s I do think the players have to at least be competent. Random new Ultra Bronze player with nice personality isn’t going to get anyone watching him or her.

Its strange for the scene. You usually had to a reknowned tech monster to get some respect outside of tournaments.

Now you can just be like “Welp Im a master ranked Ed, come watch my stream #PsychoNation , sub goal 2/25”

4 Likes

Funny enough the only couple examples I know of ultra bronze/silver players getting views on twitch happen to be cute girls who have personalities. One of them got married to a guy outside of the FGC (and I believe used to date one within the FGC) and the other goes out with a well known tournament player.

If you’re just coming out of the blue and posting up a PS4 app rookie/bronze/ultra plastic stream then good luck, yeah. Unless you have something outlandish like Kaceytron it’s going to be a slooooow journey.

Kaceytron the gawd.

Hella good troll.

1 Like

Didn’t think that’s where the conversation would head while I was out

Guess being alone isn’t so bad, sounds like too much trouble otherwise XP

I dunno. I think your Kolin does what you want her to do, as far as neutral is concerned. Problem is just not capitalizing on the moments that Kolin gives you when you get a successful knockdown. She plays really dirty once she gets going. Twin got to Diamond by just robbing people after all~

Once you start labbing and learning her offense, I think Kolin will fit you nicely.

But if you’re super insistent on playing a more neutral based, passive game, try Falke or Menat. They may fit what you’re looking for better.

“I” get pussy. I don’t know if mike mf hall gets pussy, but if you think “confidence” is the only thing that gets pussy…idk what to say.

Even though I get pussy, one of the places where I’ve never gotten it/had troubles getting it… is the arcade. And yeah there are girls in the arcades. Some are even attractive… but here’s the thing. Confidence is great and all and it does get you laid with the correct type of females, but for arcade rats… the highest scorers and tournament winners get all the nerdy female attention. Women aren’t only attracted to confidence. They are also attracted to the leaders aka alpha males, and when Justin Wong is sitting there beating an entire arcade worth of ass, it may as well be like Mike Tyson sat down and started handing out beatings.

Perfect example, I’ve met sherryjenix at arcades and get togethers. I have like zero chance with that chick.

But if I were to meet her at a club, she would have zero chance with me… unless I was taking her to a bathroom or something…

Meeting people in your element increases your confidence and attractiveness to the opposite sex. Motherfucking nerds are hitting nerdy chicks at renaissance fairs and shit. The biggest nerd that is the best at that particular nerdy stuff gets the most attention.

At any given arcade where I have trouble maintaining more than a 5 or 10 game win streak but the best can regularly get 50 game winstreaks… I’m not even in the running for most arcade females unless they are like a society 2 or 3… which I would never focus with anyways, obviously.

JW getting laid isn’t surprising. I’m sure sherry or some other fgc rat gave him some here or there.

But in the real world at a club or some shit? Yeah, JW isn’t getting laid but there’s more than one way to get shit done.

7 Likes

I’m sure this is inexperience talking, but it never feels like I can actually get anything off the knockdowns… At least until I get you to the corner, but that takes alot of work to do from neutral.

You can do a lot from EX Parabellum, just gotta learn from what those are. Helps that you can go into EX Para from just about any whiff punish, stlk in particular is nasty because of that.

You can also trap people off of HP Parabellum using hail, but getting the right placement isn’t as guaranteed. Just gotta look up some stuff and find what works.

2 Likes

Gone really straw man me into like 5 paragraphs. Ok dime. Nigga i didnt say “only”.

Lack of confidence-the kind of deficit that makes you hover hand- is a turn off for normal women. Maybe you can bring it back in with some other shit, but if you break it down into pros and cons, low confidence is a negative.

1 Like

Aight, we gotta rectify something. Sherry isn’t a rat. Sherry is an FGC dude. Not only is she an FGC dude, she’s the FGC dude with the most game.

She out there gambling, drinking and kicking it like a dude. The problem is that she figured out real quick that she could get dick for free in this scene. Once that became obvious, she just ran game on a bunch of dudes who were unsuspecting.

You can feel any way you want about it, but if we were in a hobby that was 90 to 1 in the women to men ratio, we’d be in a hobby with free pussy too. You can feel anyway which way about her, but she leveraged people’s yellow fever for some side dick at tournaments. More games than the majority of this forum.

Can’t hate.

You actin like “only” or else JE getting laid wouldn’t be a source of contention. Game recognize game and you NOT recognising game of this or that kind, outs you.

I’ve done hover hand… Does that mean I never get laid? LMAO. Some chicks I just don’t know like that. I also regularly do the “stick my ass out and try not to rub my chest against this females breasts” cringe worthy hug. I do it because in the past when I’ve given some women a normal hug, they get all weird and shit. I only give normal hugs to family members and long time friends… and females I’m fucking or want to fuck. My wife’s cousins is hot as shit, she likes me and has said how handsome I am and is always chatting me up…
But I still give her the hover hug (but there are different levels to it, I give her the most familiar hover hug that I give)

She still kisses me on the cheek when we hug, she still pinches my ass once in s blue moon… etc etc

Idk it isn’t hard to understand that alpha at anything means you get laid by any women that are into that thing you are alpha at. It’s a pretty natural thing and occurrence.

1 Like

I’ll give props to Dime on that. If you’re body language reading isn’t there, you’re just gonna cause headaches for your partner.

Women will hit on you even more so when they find out you have a partner. Something in their brain clicks with that “well if this dude has a chick, then he must be a good one” and then they try to snatch your ass. Gotta learn to disengage with the quickness.

The Pertho back and forth was at least fun. Your 5 paragraph engagements way too exhausting lol

Anyway just showed my wife the hover hand.

She said she woulda thought he was gay.

:coffee:
8 Likes

Oh nice, Dragon Snore Sleeper Z.

Even more Garbage on top of already existing garbage.
When is this game going to die?

4 Likes