SFV Lounge: Ken is high mid. Kage is barely mid. F2P still coming

I had this problem and fixed this recently. Instead of qcf qcf + punch/kick,
I do d, df, d, df + punch/kick.

It works. Go try it!

1 Like

I can’t unhear Jigen every time I read Zio’s posts.

1 Like

I’m deceased reading this back and forth lmao

2 Likes

Why are people posting numbers in twitch chat for the dbfz tournament?

Like 5.5, 6, 8.5, 9 etc. First time watching a dbfz stream. And enjoying it.

They’re counting the amount of times Bardock’s Lvl3 happens.

3 Likes

Ikr? I am sad it is already over I feel like I got blue balled… Now I know how that smoking hot MvC2 chick felt

Half the time I step into this place I feel like the dad busting in on some teenagers hangout. So many new words.

At least the WoW friends used game-related words, like “nerf the pally”.

I don’t think “cuck” is just a typo anymore…

GGs @FlyingVe. I’d play for even longer but I gotta be somewhere for a bit.

Kinda random but anyone playing or played Fighting EX Layer ?

Kinda thinking of buying it but i have no clue if it’s any good ( subjective i know ) or if anyone even plays it on steam.

No problem.

Thanks for bearing with some new characters as I figure stuff. I feel like my options are better (for me anyway) when I switch off Kolin…

Please buy it and shill it.

https://steamcharts.com/app/871200

Dear God

125 players all time peak ?

You gotta be shitting me lol.

He’s definitely the only Karin player that gets close to 100 percent optimization with 0 failure rate. Every other Karin either doesn’t have his rate of success or doesn’t have all of his conversions.

That’s why not many fighting games have REALLY easy execution especially in a game that’s heavy one one hit confirms that go into unsafe things if you don’t confirm them correctly. This game is like Alpha 2 or 3S where only certain characters have training mode difficult combos, but there’s a lot of in gameplay difficult stuff.

3S Chun c.MK Super is something anyone who plays fighting games casually or pro seriously can confirm in training mode (even easier than Chun’s s.HP super in SFV), but in a match especially with parry involved it’s a whole nother thing.

Shit Mike really going off right now I’m dead

2 Likes

They get you pussy within the FGC/gaming itself. FGC has history of girls that are basically there to try and get hooked up with whatever guy is doing good and cute to them. Plus some guys come in that are good at a fighting game, but also have the very jock look and also did other typical real life man things that attract a cute girl. Who that cute girl then enters the FGC and hypes all of the other guys that can’t get her up. The girl usually being someone that is like model levels of beautiful and outclasses the typical FGC girls.

You can’t just roll up to “regular” girls at bars and grocery stores and get girls as a video gamer, but it’s 2019 being good at games effectively can get you pussy now. There are more video game girls and FGC girls that show up at events that actually enjoy guys getting gud at games and see someone to be with out of it.

1 Like

There’s also the very blatant fact that girls don’t go to tournaments routinely to fuck dudes. It’s almost like male and females can enjoy gaming and wanna play. It’s been established by a LOT of girls that attending stuff creeps em a little cause dudes try it on a lot.

Prolly a hard concept for previous gen to grasp.

3 Likes

where ever money/power/respect goes, the femme will go…now lets get these femmes pregnant

1 Like

Pretty much. If you do something that gives you power, position and money you will be able to hook up with a girl in your scene or sub culture eventually if you take showers and can hold conversations.

1 Like

You can also have none of those factors and win off of charisma/gift of gab…but always remember women aren’t objects and we should treat them with respect :slight_smile: unless they want to be treated like a object then you treat them like your joystick when fighting a grappler

Hold up back?

3 Likes