SFV Lounge: Ken is high mid. Kage is barely mid. F2P still coming

Except, I don’t think I have ever seen punk drop any Karin’s combo or not do optimal stuff. The kid is gifted

LOL word my “joke” came from finding out one of the Guilty Gear employees moving to Capcom so I always thought Capcom had a GG spy sabotaging the game. I’ll quit shit-posting I promise.

Lmao stop making shit up. You not knowing what to do only proves my point. She naked putting it on the back of your neck and you telling her how clean your unfly combos are. Smh

Clearly, your unfly combos were not clean.

1 Like

All I’m reading here is some high level jealousy. Only time Mike Hall has gotten panties wet is when he does laundry for broads.

2 Likes

I spray cologne on my fightstick to get the pussy

6 Likes

-Pertho in the club in 05’-

“I’m saying tho baby. I got top 8 at a local once. What you doing after this?”

2 Likes

DKJhx9l

You so mad that you’re writing fan fiction now?

While your at it, write a letter to Santa and see if he’ll bring ya ugly ass some plastic surgery.

How sad and true lol.

5 Likes

Nothing ugly about me bro. Send me ya wife phone number. We see what she think.

1 Like

I am very entertained, please continue, ya both horrible at this, is pure gold.

3 Likes

I was going to say maybe Daigo could probably bag any femme he wants but then again they probably treat him like a regular person in Japan…sometimes only in america we over idolize and over glamorize celebs

I dunno I can’t see pimping and gaming (fighting games) going together nowadays unless you’re a photographer or graphic artist and you use the ol’ I can make you famous niche…and please trust me when I say photographers and Graphic Artist be getting the SKINZ

Who the hell asked you. Didnt you shit in the sink or something.

2 Likes

8 Likes

Uh aggressive!
But please, don’t make distract you, I am really enjoying this.

I wanna see the unfly combo…

“Horrible at this”

This is low stakes, baby shit SF5 lounge. Unless you were spitting fire in GD while it was still popping, you dont know what good is.

Instead of redifining execution how about you stick to the definition of quiet?

Oh for fuck sake just ignore me, you spoiling my fun now.

Um… Was any of this post in English?