SFV Lounge: Ken is high mid. Kage is barely mid. F2P still coming

How many characters is Sagat Gona corner?

Honestly I really rate Sagats V2 , but I’m an honest dude, so it’s probably different for me.

Today I had the chance to catch @Evil_Canadian stream.
I must say I am impressed by the way it is conducted, but most of all, a surprisingly good chat, lots of poplite people, no arguing and some people who seem to be really there to learn. Bravo to you sir.

2 Likes

Cute, unlike the characters he plays on SFV.

Resident Evil 2 is insanely good.

2 Likes

That Shinkiro art. :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Type Arcade is a funny way of saying Arcade Edition. I wonder if this is the official name outside of Japan.

BTW guys don’t forget that the DBFZ world tour finals kick off later today, in just a few hours

This post should have everything you need to know about the event and some lore of the players

Today are the LCQ tourneys for last 4 spots in the finals, then tomorrow is the Top 8 with Season 2 announcement

5 Likes

I really like the consistently in shinkiro it’s like the same Ryu even in different modern games and still keeping the same style of drawing body shape.

I really hope this arcade wouldn’t stay japan exclusive.

1 Like

Suppose it’s a long shot but anyone playing this morning

Shinkiro’s Cody deadass reminds me of Geese Howard.

6 Likes

Actually my challenge is helping a friend learning the Necalli matchup. The fact he’s using Fang don’t help.

I’m surprised Kage isn’t on that thing.

Gotta love how G in that artwork is just a copy paste from his “official art” of SFV lol

I expect the Type Arcade release date to be revealed during Evo Japan.

And I think the rest of sesson 4’s cast will be released straight away too.

I’m not sure how difficult updating and patching arcade versions is. Seeing how tekken 7 in arcade was left unpatched for so long makes me think that they are going to release all season 4 characters in one shot.

Has there been any arcade game released that’s been patched constantly? (and consistently)

1 Like

Nope it’s tax season.

I should be home in 5 hours or so if you are still around then

The arcade edition isn’t really “Arcade Edition” though, it is a new arcade version of PS4/PC Arcade Edition. Giving it a different name would be fitting.

I’ll be hanging out with a friend from 1-7 so I’ll be around at 7:30pm EST if you or anyone else is still here

Different name, but same meaning in essence. I was referring to the choice of words.

It remains to be seen if Type Arcade is just the arcade version of the game, or an actual revision in the making for the new season.

Probably not, also meeting friends later…

I’m way cooler than them play me instead