SFV Lounge: Ken is high mid. Kage is barely mid. F2P still coming

We have a Dime emote on the other forum for long posts. @GetTheTables is a @Dime disciple.

4 Likes

Just watched that vid and that Bison made him look free. Seems like a really bad MU for Sagat.

Back when the word came down that they were gonna kill the SRK forums. Managed to live on after enough people rattled cages but they changed to this new format and it’s never been quite the same (esp since the Discord came out of that and sort of split the discussion base).

Still way better than being dead tho

Ya’ll complaining about Bibson cr.LP AA meanwhile @TWINBLADES has been AAing with jab for the last 2 years.

Okay, well I’m an old fart and don’t understand no discord, so I’m glad it survived.

1 Like

Discord is basically what this place would be if it was all shitposting. At least that’s how is was(is?) for our channel.

It was a last ditch way for us to stay in contact, but it ended up splintering us when SRK got a new home.

Hell there are guys from the old forum that just disappeared.

1 Like

Damn you have the strength of Lana Kane :rofl:

Man, Lucy Lawless pretty much caused my testes to drop.

Still fucking hate this forums format

6 Likes

Yeah im not a fan either but beggars can’t be choosers

My AA’s have gotten way better than last year but yeah I still hit the light punch. I think if it never ever worked I wouldn’t do it but because Capcom is hell bent on allowing to still be a thing I still do it.

The weaker someones ground game is the more likely they’ll use a shit AA option.

Oh but I thought you said I had a good ground game your lies are BEING EXPOSED

DIE!

We’ve been there in S1, no thanks.

Bison is not the top tier you want, but he is the top tier you need.

Buff Ed plz

@Frost

Lord William is the Gohan of the forums.

On the surface, this is how he feels:

But on a latent level, he does.You can even see bursts of this in certain matches:

The problem with that is:

If we can just play him enough to the point where he would become more consistent, then the end result would be a really great player.

9 Likes

So he’ll get really good then become a family man and be trash?

(I don’t have any DBZ gifs)

So is @Twinblades Yamcha then

3 Likes

yeah I saw that, it’s cute but I’d still probably just jump the vskill anyway xd

Well yeah but you want to flex your godhood on people sometimes don’t you

At this point I’m almost entirely convinced that LordWilliam posts all this nonsense just to look for sympathy.