SFV Lounge: Ken is high mid. Kage is barely mid. F2P still coming

Through normal use of the stick, of course.
They just don’t build stuff like they did in the old days.
It is all frail shit.

Good, everyone is threatening to kill each other. This thread has been sufficiently lightened up. My work here is done

4 Likes

I know at least two people who actively body build and haven’t seen that ish happen to a stick.

Unless you were playing on some weird south american knock of nonsense.

The next one they sent me had carbon steel base. I only managed to bend the base rather than break it into pieces. While breaking the pexiglas that held the lever to the stick body… and bending the screws too.
I also managed to destroy the inner mechanics of the lever that they couldn’t understand how it happened, so they replaced it with new ones and took the broken ones to the lab so they can make Bea proof levers.

Bea spins the entire stick to SPD

4 Likes

Bea would kill at SF1, with the pressure sensitive buttons.

2 Likes

Fixed for accuracy.

2 Likes

10 Likes

Delicate Flower
Plays Gief

:face_with_monocle:

After several months of playing, I finally made it to gold. I thought I’d be stuck in silver forever tbh.

@FlyingVe It is literally never too late to start playing this game.

I legit ran to gold with a random alt months ago. Lost 3 matches from being a silly goose. Dude are out there not blocking and getting DPed for free.

Not so worried about rank.

Most of my ranked losses so far have just been because the opponent was doing something I didn’t know how to deal with yet and couldn’t figure out mid-match. Like most fighting games, a big chunk of online warriors just have one gimmick to figure out.

Also I swear bronze was harder than gold. I think bronze you had lots of players who were just new, but in silver there are more players who are just… silver level?

That sounds worse than I mean it.

Yeah Gold is fun because you can win off AA’s and fundamentals. These guys got their super ambigious Ibuki setups on point but can’t block a meaty lmao

2 Likes

Bruh even in plat and diamond ibuki’s got grimy ass mixups, but don’t block and always ex dp if they are getting bodied.

1 Like

Why would I block? I bought this fucking game to hit buttons and I’ll be damned if I’m gonna let some motherfucker on the internet stop me from mashing jab I’ll show him just you wait until I stand up I’ll

CC pop

7 Likes

Hey, if you think you can win off your grimy setups. Why would you block? You just wanna get momentum back.

It makes sense… up to a point.

I also did better after i turned on the option to let me decline matches. The regular matchmaker was giving me way to many roll-back-y matches which are just a waste of everyones time.

Yeah I ran into that too and I think DJ posted stuff backing that up before the great SRK sundering.

The thing about CFN is that you can watch match quality readings fluctuate so if you set it to auto-accept it is just gonna grab anything that reads as 5 bars for a second then you get in the match and he resumes his YP vid and you’re trying to block teleporting Alex stomps.

Also you are 100% right about people applying their plan until it works. Part of online is just a numbers game: if enough people fall for my dumb shit, I’ll rank up. Bonus points if you don’t rematch anyone that figures you out after you win the first match.

How do you think Twin got to SD?

3 Likes

Never seen Bonchan get bodied so hard.

Nerf Bison

1 Like

Okay, so I’ve been out of the loop.

What is this sundering?

Nerfing isn’t enough. Capcom needs to S3 Gief Bison.

2 Likes