SFV Lounge: Ken is high mid. Kage is barely mid. F2P still coming

13 Likes

Those burgers are great. You can really taste each ingredient. But here in Brazil, those burgers tend to be the “gourmet” kind, with the same, or usually higher price than those with chicken, bacon, eggs, olives, cheese and everyrhing they can fit between two slices of bread.

I hate cheese on anything (besides tacos) where it isn’t like the primary part of the dish (pizza, grilled cheese, etc). Shit fucks up my stomach and doesn’t even taste that good on most things.

Real talk I barely eat ice cream anymore because i hate how literally shitty it makes me feel.

Look guys, we found the lactose intolerant guy!
A pity to be you. :frowning:
Just take some Lactaid before consuming milk based products and you will be good!

5 Likes

I heard the older you get, the more milk intolerant you become. If I drink too much milk-shake or eat stuff with too much cheese, I have to visit a toilet way earlier than normal.

1 Like

I love the shit out of yogurt so definitely glad I can do lactose. Especially mediterranean/Indian yogurt like mast o khiyar or raita.

3 Likes

@Akhos remember you were asking for suggestions regarding the music for your replays

1 Like

I am munching on fresh mozzarella rolls right now, so yeah, I am glad I can do lactose.
I don’t know if I could live without cheese and milk chocolate.

2 Likes

I used to love milk chocolate as a kid too. Milk specifically can get kinda rough for my stomach now, but I still go for milk/hot chocolate with crackers and cheese when I can.

Ice cream and yogurt don’t bother me at all though. Can do that all day.

1 Like

Yeah sometimes I gotta bite the bullet and indulge. Especially in the summer (aka milkshake season).

3 Likes

Fun fact.

Sour patch kids count as a fruit.

Sounds like how pizza counted as a vegetable at my school cafeteria for some reason

1 Like

How sad to hear Americans abused when they prefer pizza plain.

I am not lactose intolerant, but since some years ago regular milk upsets my stomach a little. The fact is that cow milk is not meant for humans. Fortunately in the US and Canada I did discover yogurt made out of coconut milk, and almond milk and both have a great taste!!

1 Like

Pizza counts as pizza. It’s it’s own food group.

2 Likes

I forgot you hate bacon. Smh

2 Likes

Can’t help it if I have superior taste to everyone here~

We in there

Surprised nobody made a Poison mod for Falke.

Kinda similar stance.

Watching punks stream right now, that dude is a shimmy (shimmie?) monster.

1 Like

There’s a Poison mod for Kolin but it’s not that good. Someone did swap the mod though.

2 Likes