SFV Lounge: Ken is high mid. Kage is barely mid. F2P still coming

I’m fucking poopoopeepee at analysis but I’ll peep em

1 Like

The Real World SRK was right :wink:

Reaction videos are the most trash form on video content to ever exist. I cannot fathom why anyone would watch or create them.

2 Likes

It’s plenty controversial!

I for one disagree! And I’m sure the rest of the cool kids in this thread would too!

I occasionally like toppings on my pizza, but if I wanted a fucking salad I would buy one.

Also preference for plain food is a sign of genetic superiority.

“Who here will stand with Akhos!?”

deafening silence…

2 Likes

Well that was cool. Rashid’s VT1 didn’t whore all of the neutral for once.

Nah i stand with him. Italian food is just like spanish food(fucking trash) it has too much shit on it. I want a meal not a fucking puzzle of ingredients.

1 Like

Without Italy you wouldn’t even have pizza to eat, so respect an actual pizza with toppings and marinara without a bunch of preservatives.

4 Likes

Yeah, we took pizza and made it right!

2 Likes

To many ingredients is not a characteristic of any particular food genre, nor is it a problem.

Unneccary ingredients are. Think the coffee most people get from Starbucks… it makes you think, “do you like coffee or not?”

1 Like

Yeah I guess you’re right or some shit.

What culture of food do you eat that doesn’t have a puzzle of ingredients? That’s like most cultural cuisines. Combination of foods to create dishes and flavors that aren’t just laying out food for a rabbit or a kid at chuckee cheese.

it’s actually the contrary tho, most regional cusine is extremely simple, like pizza was originally just dough and tomato sauce, not even mozarella

1 Like

Oh i definitely eat like a Caucasian kid. No milk in my cereal, only meat toppings on pizza, burgers only have lettuce and bacon, plain rice is probably 50% of my diet, etc. Don’t even bother to season my eggs 99% of the time and if i do its just salt and some pepper that i can’t even taste.

Like i hate eating with my girls parents because of this. Her pops is spanish and its always this super extra shit being served with all these damn extras.

You’re still doing it wrong

Get rid of the lettuce and the disgusting-ass bacon and just have the meat with some ketchup on it

Best way to have it

I approve of the cereal tho

I don’t blame you. The word “reaction” pretty much means “fake hype clickbait” nowadays.

Never, EVER ditch the salad part. :angry:
If anything, ditch the burger and keep the salad and the bacon!

So, I was destroyed by a German Cammy that has million points.
I tried googling him and it turns out that the guy is using a turbo on MP.
Why would you even do that in SFV ?

And then I was destroyed by Luffy. Guy is insanely good.

2 Likes

That’s a step up from the white guy I knew at my job who would only do cheese and ketchup on his burger.

I love paella and Tapas bars so I’d be down with a Spanish girlfriend. Seafood and rice can never go wrong. Fig and cheese is the best too.

1 Like

I always have a fruit and vegetable with every meal I have, burgers included

Heck I just ate a burger and now I’m having green beans

I just hate lettuce

And bacon is garbage I ain’t touching that shit again