SFV Lounge: Ken is high mid. Kage is barely mid. F2P still coming

I’m pretty exhausted now, sorry. Next time :slight_smile:

Add Naeras on CFN if you want some games later. Just be aware that I’m trying to relearn a game I was never particularly good at, so I’m probably not much of a challenge.

lmao I’m gold no worries man

You gotta make reaction videos to fighting game trailers. I’m not even memeing here. You already have a built in fanbase that knows you know your shit and since you have the eyes of Daigo you can pick apart the videos and explain your thoughts. You might not have the zoomer reaction screams but I’m sure even a little smile or wink wink nod to something that you think looks cool would be enough.

Also more circles and red arrows hehehehe

YOU WON’T BELIEVE YOUR EYES WHEN YOU SEE THIS JIREN SET UP!!!

#maximillian #3rdstrike

1 Like

twins trying to ruin ECs channel, he wants max to succeed

6 Likes

you forgot to mention the srk forum. is there even a place outside of reddit where the community gather? bring em to us…

note: please no foreskin conversation here too…

wtf am I reading?

I wont stop until we all merge into Max and become the Dood.

Give yourself to Max all ye who have walked away in sin!!!

Was good, trust me.

12 Likes

Liking for the red onions and the black olives.
Solid combo.

4 Likes

This CPT Irrelevant Character COOKED ME!

Free views.

1 Like

Definitely and the spicy salami was…awwww.

1 Like

DragonBall FighterZ has a free Weekend Period for the next 3 Days on PC
Direkt Store Link

Wow that looks like garbage :nauseated_face:

1 Like
2 Likes

@TWINBLADES would you be willing to watch my set against Citizen (from a few minutes ago) and give me some pointers?
I always do good against Kolin even though I don’t know what to do against her fireball and how to block her VT shenanigans.

I expected him to sound like Mel Gibson. But not a single freeeeedoooooom.

1 Like

No plain pizzas allowed here in Italy, unless you’re sick or something.

2 Likes

Italy sounds like an awful place to be :frowning:

I unironically believe that EC doing a composed, technical reaction video would be a breath of fresh air in the reaction scene. But that kind of video would probably clash with the in-depth analysis of a trailer.
I do think that if you happen to watch a trailer for the first time during a stream (if you’re restreaming a top 8 for example) you should upload it to youtube.

1 Like

Italian food >>> US food.

I want to say “don’t @ me” but that’s a completely uncontroversial statement.

5 Likes