SFV Lounge: Ken is high mid. Kage is barely mid. F2P still coming

I dont think the characters are going to be as honest as the MK11 launch event made everyone look. Ive been watching breakdown videos and the characters have more special moves than what was showcased and a lot of the combo potential is tied to the meter that automatically replinishes.

What has happened i think is they made it so you have to earn the hits thru neutral poke strings instead of running in to do a point blank safe fast string.

It’s going to be cheap, but at least the way it’ll be cheap will be a bit more neutral based. Kinda like where IJ2 went.

I’m available.
What’s your CFN? I’ll invite you if I see you online.

2 Likes

Should’ve used some of that money on her teeth

3 Likes

just stronzolo, I invited a Phantom_Miria just in case

What teeth… oh…

Well at least she won’t drown.

give me a minute @Phantom_Miria giving this Birdie the runback

1 Like

Ff4, ff6 and tactics are my go to final fantasys. Ffxiv’s story is pretty gdlk starting with the first expansion. Sucks most people will miss out on it do to being an mmo. Im still subscribed just to play the story.

Played ffxi for 8 years too. Have some awesome memories from that game

2 Likes

pretty sure Wayne Gretzky said that long before the star trek show ever aired…

Falke default 03, a very fine choice

1 Like

Exactly.

(It’s a joke, I am aware that Gretzky said it first)

1 Like

Missed this earlier

You can actually go back further than the 50 from your profile, just name search yourself on CFN, I think it goes back 100+ replays or more

I just don’t cause I can only pick 10 at a time 'cause otherwise it takes too long and my video editor only handles so many video files before it crashes. I then just pick them at random to avoid any bias 'cause otherwise I’d just pick all the ones where I play terribly 'cause I don’t like getting praise

Takes less than an hour and barely any effort so I don’t think props are appropriate here

So for the time being all the recent matches with Doctrine should still be on there, at least until my next long session, but I think the random ones I put up give a good enough picture

You mean Michael Scott

Falke’s costumes are godlike
GGs @Phantom_Miria , got any advice? Sorry if I was sloppy and a bit yolo, was kinda anxious having to face someone from srk.
Also where’s exactly the gap in her vT1 pressure?

1 Like

27th - Massive DBFZ event
30th - Big MK11 event
Any day after these days - Capcom still must rest to gather their energy

Papa capcom why you so quiet :frowning:

2 Likes

Falke is pure and chaste and no one should ever use her swimsuit with the costume code. :angry:
She will also take me to platinum ranks this weekend.
Work week days are for hugging people with Gief to unwind.

Because they fired the AE PR guy so they could have more money for coke and strippers over at CcHQ

Can’t be sloppier than me!

The gap in the VT1 sequence is this: standing VT shot is +4 on block but stMK has 8 frames of startup, therefore there’s a 4 frame gap between VT standing shot and stMK that should be able to be stuffed with any 3 framer. If you just press jabs there however I think I can counter with stMP (6 frame normal), which usually doesn’t reach midscreen if you just block but should be able to work if you do something that pushes your hurtbox forward.

I don’t have a lot of experience against Juri, but I’ve played against Geecko a bit in Season 3 and I think that if you can get V-Skill you can react to a lot of Falke’s projectiles and ranged stuff, therefore forcing her to approach with closer normals. In Season 3 her shot wass -3 instead of +2 however, so approaching Juri in the neutral is a lot easier this season for Falke.

1 Like

you got the 3v3 pro league, big news for…people…