SFV Lounge: Ken is high mid. Kage is barely mid. F2P still coming

Ahhh I see. Thanks!

Like I said, if there is to be a comeback mechanic I want it to interact with the games other systems. Pandora really doesn’t, it’s just a once a match hail Mary. Even ultra combo interacted with the focus mechanic, and there was a decision to spend them early or save up.

SFV really does try to make this work with v skills, crush counters, and v reversals, however for a variety of reasons, I just don’t think it’s there.

My opinion is that it’s because, taking damage is far and away the best way to build Vtrigger, and using the Trigger for a YOLO or otherwise for a comeback is far better than any other uses for it.

I didn’t care about Gfinity team tournaments here in EU, I ain’t gonna care about this SFL US-only even more.

1 Like

The dark ages.

4 Likes

GFinity was actually really cool, I’d be thankful that they’re actively trying to get players out onto stages.

You could have been there, so could have I, we just had to enter the entry stages xd

@NCK_Feroce are you free this evening? Wanna kick my ass?

1 Like

I love Falke primarily due to how she probably has the most anti-bs tools in the game

except for Bison bs of course, that motherfucker always bypasses everything :grimacing:

Aside from the bans, another problem for the SFL format is the “open” player slot on each team being filled with an online tournament. They’re going to get a bunch of online randos that have the time and opportunity to commit to two seasons of this stuff?

Don’t take this opportunity away from Twin. He’s been training for just this moment!

2 Likes

That’s a good point, I think it’s fully in the spirit of the forums to mercilessly pressure Twinblades into winning one of the qualifiers.

2 Likes

Probably I will be on around 9:30-10 pm, if isn’t too late for you I’m ok :wink:

My CFN is NCK_Kakarot

1 Like

that’s good, @ me when you want to play

1 Like

Snark aside it would be rad if an SRK’er could make it on to one of these teams. I’m sure those online qualifiers are gonna be fucking shark tanks though.

Capcom took down the rules blogpost already lol

That’s sad. People will always find a way to complain. Idiots.

Nah, they messed up the original link. They fixed it.

http://www.capcom-unity.com/bizarro_mike/blog/2019/01/22/street-fighter-pro-league-comes-to-us

4 Likes

Still idiots though.

So basically we need a SRK Real World. Get @Frost , @DevilJin_01, @Hawkingbird into a house. Throw in @TWINBLADES , @Akhos, and @Bea_Iank for the ratings. Twin will grind all day, improve, but talk about how much he sucks. Akhos will flip his shit when the group orders pizzas with toppings. “I said cheese only dammit!” Bea will keep breaking her sticks, get angry, and order stronger springs.

Once everyone settles down, drama will ensue when Frost’s dad , @HighlandFireball, shows up with his buddy @Dime and bodies everybody. The groups confidence will take a hit as everyone wonders how they got bopped by Sagat and Ryu. Dime will give the group a 45 minute dissertation on what they did wrong. Twin will draw Bea’s ire when his blind date shows up and she’s a Laura cosplayer from Brazil.

Tune in on just another Tuesday at 9PM for Real World SRK :wink:

9 Likes

Please buy RE2

Man I had managed to forget about the shit animation in Andromeda…