SFV Lounge: Ken is high mid. Kage is barely mid. F2P still coming

@stronzolo I’m online right now, you’re ready or nah

1 Like

coming, let me know how the connection is, this is awful let’s see if the next macth gets better.
It shows you with one bar, let me try hosting.
I really don’t get it.
Let me invite another guy from Italy and let’s see how’s the connection between us 3 so i can see if I’m the problem

There’s too much lag @stronzolo, I can see you with just a bar only and that strange symbol before the start of the match. I have to quit :frowning:

yeah I saw, I’m going to check things with a friend of mine to see if my connection is acting strange.
Where do you live btw?

Saw your msg now, I’m going on a casual match to see if I’m the problem here

I’m having smooth matches with a friend from Naples (i live in the north), I think it’s you man

I’m in the north too (Reggio Emilia), just played smooth with an English guy, send me an invite.

still1 bar, the capgods don’t want us to play :tired_face:
I don’t really get it, it could be the crossplay but I played with a ps4 player based in Ireland from the juri discord just the other day with no issues

WARNING: smashers are smashing again

I really hate the word toxic.

8 Likes

Does anyone wanna play some games?

Capcom lol, I had no problems myself playing with multiple people online, but I can play against someone near me. What’s the point of having a 300mb wired connection if I can’t play. Unacceptable.

I saw that symbol every time we tried to play, I had those S1 bad feelings.

it’s the game failing to establish a direct connection, SFV hates most of the italian routers

1 Like

Robbing a Ryu who had a 7 win streak 2-0 with Gief when he was in the verge of perfecting me both round 1 and 2 on the 1st match feels priceless.

At this point, I feel that not only I need 9lbs springs or tougher, but also a carbon steel case and graphene base and lever for my stick.
Shit is just too frail.

Bea in 2 weeks: “idk what i was thinking these materials are still too weak. I’m ordering this new stick made out of titanium and diamonds hopefully it holds up.”

7 Likes

I just got my stick back from maintenance. They don’t know how the lever broke that bad.
And I tried to play with the wimpy 2 lbs spring they sent it with. That thing offers negative resistance.
Why can’t people make sturdy thing those days?

Because sticks are made for humans not gorillas.

I tell you again, you have to adapt to the lever, not the opposite, 2lb is already enough for your lever. Until you don’t understand this thing you’re going to send your sticks for maintenance forever.

Well she is from Themyscira, so it makes sense when you think about it.

2 Likes

Apologize to @Evil_Canadian , you hurt his feelings man.

4 Likes