SFV Lounge: It was coming and it CAME HOME. Ono is your Evo 2018 Chamion

It did sound like Q’s theme was in the song.

I meant Sagat’s theme, it have this African, Wakanda forever vibe to it, that i just am not feeling.

Ah yeah. Hmmm I like it but, yeah I’ve heard so many Sagat mixes that it isn’t like standing out for me over any of the others.

I actually think Sagat’s stage theme fits way better than his actual theme for him. The remix for the King’s Court is just more intense and ceremonial.

2 Likes

lv1 G with 326 meterless from a jump in, 522 with CA. Not too shabby.

1 Like

Sagat can punish Birdie’s max distance sweep with HP TU.

4 Likes

A lot of people will like this. Even after the sweep nerfs in 3.5 that thing still felt like it was super hard to punish

Must…practice…Kara DPing during clutch moments…I’m pissed

T R A I N I N G M O D E

TIME NOW

1 Like

I feel like Sagat is gonna bring back fundamental Street Fighter. He feels so strong. St.Mk, St.Lk such good footsie buttons. TU being good. Low confirms, relatively high health and stun. Good damage too off jump ins. He has everything needed to win a pro tour for sure.

2 Likes

fucking finally got it, have to reset to neutral after launcher
time to do this for a hour

Well it sucks that Sagat doesn’t have a 3f because if he could wake up with a light into VT2 (which he can now but still) that would kinda be OP but not really if you look the cast coughibukicough :^)

1 Like

Set vs Dogura’s G and Moke’s Rashid. The way he’s slowing Moke’s Rashid down on day one is incredible. Rashid is nearly the hardest character to zone in the game. Looking forward to more.

4 Likes

So Sagat’s jmp has juggle properties but I can only hit DP in the corner, someone spoon feed me this Anti air
edit: non EX DP i mean exdp is ez to land

So, everyone noticed the two empty slots in the character select screen, right? I wonder if the claimed leaks about two extra characters has some truth to it. But there’s no big event for them to announce such an awesome thing. I guess there’s Gamescom and TGS, right?

I was figuring someone would bring this up.

It’s something worth mentioning as last year the last character Zeku came out at end of October. I doubt they’re leaving us super dry for content until end of December. It’s possible because Capcom, but this is an unprecedented finish to the end of the character portion of the season this early. I’m thinking something is up.

1 Like

I think you need to do v skill first to land that juggle. Either that or your DP is whiffing and you have to kara cancel it.

I haven’t tried it myself so I’m not sure what exactly the issue is.

2 Likes

j.MP normally only juggles into regular DPs if you only land one hit of j.MP. If both hits connects lose juggle potential.

Fix to that is to activate angry charge. Then you can juggle both hits and still get regular DP juggle.

1 Like

I’m not surprised Bonchan is already keeping dudes out. If the frames are right, Sagat has only 27 frames of recovery on high and 31 on low shot. He should be right on par with Guile wrt to how fast he can pump those out, not to mention the knockback on them is huge.

1 Like

What’s a good character to test wake up 3f? I always use R. Mika and Cammy when it comes to wake up 3f and EX moves

Bison. He has about the longest ranged 3F in the game.

3 Likes