SFV Lounge: I'm still alive. Sakura's alt is kinda cute

The fact that fucking Decapre is a possibility when so many fan favorites are missing and in high demand really shows how out of touch Capcom is with this game on every level of game development. The fighting sucks so at the least give us fan favorites.

Motherfucking Makoto got second place in the popularity poll and they can’t bother to add her to the game all this time. I am not saying she should be in just because of the poll but rather they should know their fans enough to have known before the poll was made that Makoto is in huge demand with the poll confirming it.

Capcom is trying to kill their fighting game department.

4 Likes

The left side of my brain: "Oh my God, they’re actually adding best sister to the game just when I thought she was never going to appear in another SF game again, weeeee! LxGeGqz "

The right side of my brain: "Oh my God, they’re actually adding Decapre in a period when people want cool popular characters, they’re gonna rip 'em apart! 1x "

8 Likes

If you have the 30th anniversary on PS4 then absolutely!

I have it for Fightcade 1 and 2, but my laptop is 9 years old and doesn’t run 3S well on either.

FWIW, I really just got it, so I’m ass, but am seriously interested in getting better.

And I can’t even get to Super Plat after 90 matches, what’s your point :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Not really hyped for Evo but I’m buying Poison day one at least and they gave HER all the right outfits

1 Like

Y’all flexing ranks while I’m still in Rookie.

2 Likes

So are people here getting SF30A?

If so I’ll get it too. I’m down for some SF2 or 3S. Never really played alpha but I’m still down.

I’ve already got it on Xbox, so yet would be if people are on PS4.

2 Likes

I have it on Switch

1 Like

Sure thing. I have 3s on basically everything.

PSN: RileyMustDie

1 Like

Now we’re cooking with oil.

It’s 50% off on the PS store now.

I found it hard to find matches in 3S yesterday morning, but found a match every minute on average in the evening.

I’ll definitely play 3S or ST against anyone here.

Is it on sale on switch?

Actually never mind, no arcade stick for swatch. Gonna keep working on my mario maker levels.

1 Like

Decapre again? Why not go with Santamu? Noembelu? Xiayu. Ugh.

5 Likes

There’s a Brooks converter you can get

1 Like

Awesome, will send an invite from my PlusFrames_ PSN later today.

If true, I’m surprised it took this long for Decapre. Capcom already admitted that she was planned for the base roster instead of Cammy. They changed to Cammy due to the backlash and brought in Gief to take Decapre’s spot as the Russia rep. It is part of the reason why story mode Decapre felt so complete.

2 Likes

Okay I will pick it up.

3S is the game I know the most about of the 3, but I’m game for all of them.

PSN: NotFlyingVe

Feel free to add me.

1 Like

Usually closer to 6pm EST you can find lobbies and such. I’m not sure about ranked, but I know lobbies are pretty popular with the competitive 3s players.

1 Like

Hmm…

I already use one for the PlayStation… maybe, if it’s on sale.

I don’t know if I trust this Twitter leaker dude. He obviously knew about the Evo reveal in advance but I feel like he’s just playing with people now.