SFV Lounge: I'm still alive. Sakura's alt is kinda cute

Speaking of sticks, did anyone ever use the TTT2 stick on Wii U? Did it use a regular usb 2.0? Saw one for dirt cheap on kijiji the other day.

You ignorant buffoon! For a thousand days and nights I shilled and schemed and suffered fools until every piece of the puzzle fell into place. But now my plan is at long last complete and my tapestry of evil can finally be unveiled!!

THE CAPE IS MINE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! FUCK EVERYTHING ELSE!!!

9 Likes

I’m glad Bison is a jobber.

1 Like

Yeah that has always been a big issue of mine. I don’t like feeling like I “have” to play a video game. Shit drives me nuts; was the main reason I stopped playing MMOs. I find myself thinking that way about FGs sometimes and I check myself before I end up hating it (plus I always have fun when I come back to it, regardless of the game).

I empathize a lot with NCK. The more I’ve plodded along playing SFV, the more I’ve come to realize that I like the feel of a 2D fighter like SF but SFV’s design is all fucky. I have a lot more tolerance for it - I think just because I didn’t really put time into other games so I don’t know no better - but even on good days I wish it wasn’t a game I had to make so many excuses for.

I have a weird FG ennui going on for anything not SFV. UNIST is close but still not quite there (plus I think I need a new main in that game if I go back to it). Mainly keeping an eye on Granblue. That one had the best feel so far.

1 Like

The wolf cares not for the opinion of sheep. Bison is God-tier now as was foretold years ago on these very forums.

2 Likes

niggas really asking for another blonde character smh…

3 Likes

To be fair, basically every fighting game has some degree of “fucky”-ness.

Even KI3, which is one of the most immaculately put together fighting games ever… has plenty of stupid shit in it.

1 Like

1 Like

Decapre was tied with Bison as the most fun character to play in USF4. Mechanically, she was one of the most stimulating charge characters since 3S Urien. I would love if she came back with her charge gameplay intact or improved.

Although, releasing her this year is bad timing. People will tear Capcom apart if they add a “clone” character.

But Oro, Decapre, Honda in one season would be a charge players wet dream.

1 Like

KI was built on stupid shit. But it’s fine since every character has something stupid going on unlike some games cough cough only has a few.

World would be a better place if we just shot all the charge players and their characters into the sun.

Don’t @ me.

6 Likes

Decapre was tied with Bison as the most fun character to play in USF4.

:thinking:

Although, releasing her this year is bad timing. People will tear Capcom apart if they add a “clone” character.

The Capcom defense force would step in, no worries.

4 Likes

Yeah that stuff I’m on board with. Much like with the other games I play, it is usually more fun if both players have powerful, fucked up stuff they can throw at each other and it is more a game of who can do that better.

Its more the usual stuff we complain about in SFV where the design just comes together in a way that makes it a chore to play. Plus the oft mentioned complaint where SFV chars mostly feel handcuffed.

1 Like

And we’ll come back crashing down on you!

6 Likes

So it is true: Lord Capcom truly rewards shills for their hard work.

But this makes you think.

Daemos really wanted a Bison costume with a flowing cape, and damn he got it. But what could Xykes possibly desire? What kind of twisted ambition is behind years of servitude, a wish so unspeakable that Capcom yet has to realize it?

Does Xykes want a Street Fighter waifu transported in real life? Does he want his brain and soul transplanted within a Capcom game? Or maybe he’s willing to sacrifice everything in order to convince Capcom to do what they would never do: make a new Darkstalkers game?

1 Like

That’s not how gravity works.

Get science’d brochacho.

Yes and no.

I think it’s actually a really tough balancing act. Everyone always talks how they want more BS in the game (see every post that cries for “buff don’t nerf”) but you can totally go to far overboard in the other direction.

It’s a fine line and tough to get right, or even close to right.

1 Like

Gravity? Science? Feeble concepts. The very laws of the universe bend to our will!

4 Likes

I like Lucia’s style and I have always been in favor of Poison, and Honda had to be in, I personally will never be interested in playing him but it would be a travesty if he had been the only OG out.
Still both Poison and Lucia’s faces are weird as fuck.
But basically I have nothing against this trio, yet I don’t think it’s enough.
I sincerely hope it’s not all and it’s a bait and switch.
Yes yes, balance patch and what-not ; they shat the bed with the radio silence, then they started saying something BIG is coming… Slightly less than what you are used to it’s not BIG.
Makoto should really be a no brainer in this game, she has always been a SFV character.
Capcom is supposed to be the golden standard of fighting games and yet they are doing less then everyone else and it is unacceptable, the only community that gets fucked over more is the BBtag community because ArcSys it’s craptacular at PR. But at least the company has the decency of avoiding business models where you Have to do good PR, they did it with BBtag and they pissed off a lot of people, and yet at last Evo they had a dope ass reveal.

Seriously how is something so dumb as Moron Kombat beats you at PR?

Wasn’t the whole of SFVs plot about Bison ignoring science… and then getting killed.

As in dead forever and not returning for another SF game for all of time.