SFV Lounge: I'm still alive. Sakura's alt is kinda cute

Reading this Capcom Unity post actually has me wanting to try all of these three characters…

9 Likes

You did good bro, I’d drop a like, but Discourse has been forcing me to stop mashing buttons.

Wish hands still looked like that.

They look super tiny now.

2 Likes

But as steadfast as his devotion is to all things hot and steamy, his number one passion will always be sumo wrestling.”

2 Likes

The more I look at Lucia the angrier I get lol.

Like look at her. Look at all her costumes and her animations. Look at her still face.

Man this game got us fooled. It’s 2019 and I saw this Barbie sprite back in 2008 in my sister’s room.

Literally the blandest most unimaginative bullshit.

I hope she’s good.

4 Likes

BB Tag is on sale on the PS store for the next week. Base game is 53% off and Deluxe is 41% off

God I wish I cared about DMC

52ecdbb2d8b62fbf5d413a98aa96f181

3 Likes

I wish I didn’t care about DMC.

Buy it!

I want an excuse to fire that game up in case they announce SK chars at EVO. :wink:

1 Like

I very well may. I’m going to hold off until after Evo just to make sure there’s nothing else I’d rather put money towards.

I tried the demo and it was really fun. It doesn’t sound like a lot of people play it, but honestly, I’m getting to the point where I don’t mind that as much, as long as I have fun playing the game.

Cody gets a new costume and it is not sexualized. FFS.
He was supposed to save SFV for the female and gay fanbase.

But they keep giving him non skimpy or sexy looking costumes!

1 Like

No one in SFVs current lineup deserves a Vergil costume. :man_facepalming:t5:

3 Likes

Honda’s outfit is skimpy enough. :grin:

3 Likes

Yes, but Honda fulfills a different type of kink than Cody. His story costume is very sexy looking, not going to lie, but… Cody is THE sexy guy of the game.

And then they go and don’t fanservice him hard for us. :frowning:

2 Likes

No one in DMCs current lineup deserves a SFV costume.

Also, just checked out Lucia’s Capcom description and trailer again. This ain’t it.

giphy%20(2)

On the bright side, if the new deal with Brazil takes, people over there will be able to get consoles cheaper now!

3 Likes

So according to that guy on Twitter, apparently the winter pack will be Oro, Decapre, and someone else. He DM’d Wolfgang (Next Level Blanka player) and told him. Also, Cody and FANG are apparently getting huge buffs.

1 Like

What about Ed :3

sounds about right. to put it in perspective, the DOA 6 season 1 pass is 93 (R 356) and the season 2 pass is 80 ( R 307). The game alone is $60 (R$230) and not on sale. So if you want everything in DOA which has been out for 6 month you’d throw down $233 or R$893. At least they have a free version…