SFV Lounge: I'm still alive. Sakura's alt is kinda cute

Ok, for real, the only one of those you should kind of care about is Linkorz. He’ll be too far in the bracket for it to matter too much to you though.

Focus on getting your game on point, but I can try to find out who these scrubs main if you want.

I just plastered some random fabric I found with alcohol and scrubbed the shit out of it.

I’m beyond pissed right now.

Trife has entered the chat

2 Likes

Grasshoppers offer a great deal of protein and people regularly eat them. Remember when one of my class had bowls of them. Not too bad when seasoned right.

Hard work? Technically, didn’t they have since Kage’s release till now to scrounge up three characters? Seems on par for the course considering their normal season stuff, no?

Holy fuck at that amount of juice lol.

9 Likes

This is how the grasshopper holocaust will be pushed forward.

1 Like

They still running with the leak. Honestly I’m glad for them, if that had been the reveal the grasshoppers would have are every fucker alive.

You better make it to top 8 for SCVI!

Looked up SFV’s DLC on Steam.
If you buy it right now, you can get all the DLC at a lovely bargain of R$ 1.114,65.
For perspective, the base SFV game is R$ 40, AE is R$ 90 and AE Deluxe (AE+S3 Shill Pass) is R$ 160. It’s not on sale.

Y’all thought Capcom was fucking around with those costumes, huh?

I brought that up because I can’t find Kage in the DLC list, can you not drop real cash for him?
I wanted to have an estimate for how each of the new chars are going to cost.

4 Likes

This.

Temper your fucking expectations here.

August: Evo DLC bundle 2019

September: Capcom Cup Champions Outfit + New Fighting Chance stuff

October: Probably Halloween outfits during the second week if we don’t get these in September

November: More Fighting Chance stuff maybe some reoccurring outfit bundles on sale + Winter outfits.

December: Oro/???, balance changes (SSFV reveal) It mostly likely wont be anything earth shattering and only marketed to the people that parrot that “I’m only getting the Hyper Remix 2K19 #@$ZZZ version meme”. Will Probably be early January like Sakura release.

Oni as the bonus free character if they even decide to give one more thing to the fans.

That’s it. That SFV for the next 6 months. If you don’t like this you can leave.

Also I’m not defending this I’m just being a realist here. Nothing is gonna save SFV. The game is done and this is what you get. Don’t pull your hair out anymore hating on Capcom/SFV. You know this is what’s left. Be at peace my friends.

13 Likes

MrWizard: “So… You’re telling me they’re edible?”

1 Like

15 Likes

MrWizard would be fine with core values if you could eat them literally, and not just figuratively.

You laugh, but iirc learning to eat insects is supposedly one of the things that will lead to a more sustainable society. It’s frowned upon in the first world afaik but in other countries it’s perfectly normal. Supposed to be a good source of protein or some shit.

Am i jumping at the chance to eat bugs? No, however if someone offered them to me id be open to try it.

1 Like

100,000 FM

http://www.capcom-unity.com/capkel/blog/2019/08/01/e-honda-lucia-and-poison-coming-to-street-fighter-v-arcade-edition-on-august-4th

7 Likes

I remember when some girl almost convinced me that eating a worm would change me into Earthworm Jim.

8 Likes

Gotta like this just because I made it. Somebody tweeted that shit at him too. Pfft!

1 Like

A lot of people in the NRS community are saying Lucia just looks like a Sonya/Cassie ripoff.

https://twitter.com/TheKompetitor/status/1156843739354214400

And honestly, they are sorta right, sorta wrong. Sure Lucia has been around, but not in this look ever before, and she looks an awful lot like young anime Sonya :crazy_face:

2 Likes

also:

honda

15 Likes