SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

GG’s @Akhos

I feel like I was playing better today. Not enough to win reliably, but more stable anyways.

As a punish maybe, if you buffered st.lk into tatsu as a whiff punisher there’s a chance they will be crouching and you’ll eat a full combo.

2 Likes

Did unist go up in price?

It’s still full price on PSN but it’s around half price on steam.

I’m in Asia though so might be different from where you at.

@TWINBLADES

The trash can is mine and you can’t have it!

8 Likes

It’s always been ludicrously low price in Asia since it came out. I remember expecting to spend a certain amount (50$ I think) when it came to steam and fining myself spending only 1/4 of what I expected

Julia is so much fun omg. Rock solid, feels like she hits like a truck and does stupid damage. Her execution is juuuust tricky enough for it to be satisfying for me, without her actually being a hard character to pick up. Unless you’re going for max damage/carry ofc, that shit is legit difficult.

Negan is essentially psycopath Miguel with a stick. He’s gonna be a beginner favorite.

2 Likes

Have ya’ll seen the fucking price on DoA season pass 1?

1 Like

2 characters and 50 costumes. Kinda adds up.

I’m part of the problem. I bought the season pass without blinking an eye. Lol

That price did not include the actual game, correct?

you should be kicked out of the thread :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

nope , 2 chars and costumes.
and its season pass1…which means others are coming for sure.

Nope. Just the dlc. Lol.

What is in the actual thing and what is its price ?

I wish tekken has some sort of dlc costumes to help boost the prize money for tekken world tour.

I’d definitely support it. Julia and Negan are both so well done and strong characters.

Out of all the season 2 characters, I think only Anna is kinda low tier.

$100 usd for

1. 2 KOF characters + 5 costumes each.
  2. 26 happy wedding costumes (the female ones are really really good!)
  1. 26 dlc costumes (still unknown)

For the number of costumes and all, this is actually a pretty fair deal. Good shit

1 Like

you do realize that they ask more for the bunch of costumes and two chars then for the whole game itself with story mode, base roster, ect, ect. how can some costumes be more worth then the game?
but as i said, at the end…your money so go for it when you really want to.

2 Likes

You two can have it.
I am working to be the best female SFV player in Brazil before I get too old for this shit and ain’t nothing going to stop me. :angry: