SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

I mean Bison is a dick in vt1. His dashes are harder to check and Ex DR is fully invincible frame fucking 1. So pretty much fuck your offense and defense.

Either stop him from popping trigger or hold a bunch of bullshit. :man_shrugging:t4:

Edit: Or pick Guile, menat, rashid, gief.

While I don’t personally find the game boring.

Lots of people do. This is the truth, weather I like it or not.

1 Like

That’s pretty much it.

Though I will say that this is the problem with most newschool games. Same can be said for sf5 to a certain extent.

Also, move rotation style metas seem to be becoming more popular, and that shit is also snore inducing.

I suck at wording things I don’t mean to come off so negatively all the time.

No idea how much longer this game will go on before it goes away like mvci did. How much longer can they keep the game alive releasing palette swap characters ? We have 6 Goku’s, 3 Vegeta’s and 3 Gohan’s what’s next heart virus Goku and missing arm Gohan?

Don’t give them any ideas man. Future Gohan is well liked. They might actually do that one.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t be surprised if another Goku/vegeta are in the works.

Missing arm Gohan is lit, but where are Tao Pai Pai, Lunch, Yajirobi?
Game needs awesome characters like that!

1 Like

SSJ4 Goku and Vegeta are probably guaranteed

1 Like

Well, to be fair with the many of those characters are quite different, despite being visually the same.

Goku blue, Goku black, and super Goku are quite different (I’m not sure who you other two goku’s are).

No worries about being negative, that’s not gonna bother me. I like the game and think that many aspects of it among some people are misunderstood, but that’s on me to convince someone otherwise. Not to tell them they are wrong for disagreeing.

Personally, I think there are still a few system level things that could be tweaked to improve the game. But they are things tons of DB players have been suggesting for a long time, so who knows if they would happen.

1 Like

Winter athletic jacket vegeta confirmed?

1 Like

3 Likes

Inb4 kid Goku,kid Vegeta and Majin vegeta

1 Like

I would play majin vegeta if they had a dramatic finish where he vaporizes the arena like in the show.

Also, serious face, kid Goku with nimbus and a power pole could be very cool.

3 Likes

Ain’t even gonna lie, i would like Kid Goku, having all those cool power pole attacks.

4 Likes

Okay I can’t front kid Goku with power pole and nimbus would be kinda hype. Also I forgot they could add turles in the game and make another palette swap Goku😂

He could plant trees for special moves. That would be hype as shit.

They have other options for clones too. Nail, Frost.

Also, the most important character.

Frog Ginyu.

1 Like

Not sure how many remember this, but i would like some more obscure characters as well.

I would like to see the Pirate robot from original Dragon Ball, a cool villain from a time when Dragon Ball was about the adventure of traveling the world and collecting the dragon balls, not about blowing up planets :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Tao pai pai is the obvious choice.

Or king piccolo.

Fuck who am I kidding, it’s king carrot:

3 Likes

Tao, Roshi , King Piccolo even General Blue.

I like original DB characters.

EDT : Launch with blue and blonde hair stance switch as well, pls.

2 Likes

Are there any Dragonball characters with swords aside from Trunks though