SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

I kinda chuckled at Y.Zeku not having a low threat cause Zeku players are just dicks man. You think he wouldn’t do it cause its unsafe, nah, screw yeah they are doing it anyways.

Zeku players online just can’t control themselves, they will slide and they will yolo hazanto. Just like Vega players, they WILL slide, they kinda have to.

Actually Zeku players are such dicks that they always back roll into mediums. Zeku players just don’t give a fuck. He will back rise to st.MP TC, wall jump all day. The onlinery is real with that guy.

1 Like

Speaking of this one of the old Marvel 3 SRK OTT peepz posted this real shit.

Stop complaining and just die. Dieeeeeeeeeee

2 Likes

Ha ha that didn’t go how I thought. I was waiting on the long explanation then just getting smacked in the face.

Good stuff!

1 Like

Snap/incoming mixups are some of the dumbest things I’ve ever had to deal with. In dbfz with certain characters the shit was real to. I remember the top player in our area snapped me something like 20 times a game and took about a billion years to kill me… one of the most frustrating things I’ve ever had to deal with. Waaaay worse than IM infinite to fullteam dead… atleast that shit lasted about a 4th of the time.

IM infinite actually was soothing to the ears too. hup, hup, hup, ha!~hup, hup, hup, ha!~hup, hup, hup, ha!~hup, hup, hup, ha!~hup, hup, hup, ha!~hup, hup, hup, ha!~hup, hup, hup, proton cannon!

1 Like

You literally described the online playerbase majority of every character.

Anyone heard about his stick?

I will be traveling to Amsterdam next week. I see that they are being sold there.

Some good ol’ datamining info (not from xkira):

Character additions and changes: at least 5 characters seem to be coming, the next ones have the character codenames Z33 and Z34. Some move inputs for existing characters may change and V-Skill selection may be added:

-Another hint of next 5 characters I already spotted in a V-Trigger related file: There is a list of unused weekly missions where for each character there are two missions: one to perform their Critical Art and another one of their special attacks. They added 10 placeholders (ID_SYS_Chal_Targ_T2089 to T2098) after Kage (5 characters)

-Kage had the Z32 placeholder character codename and the next one (Z33) was already mentioned in the previous version’s localization file. In v4.020 they also added Z34 to the localization file

-Added to the command list of some existing characters variations of some existing moves (like “HOLD BUTTON” or “(CHANGES DURING V-TRIGGER)(WHEN HOLDING THE BUTTON, PERFORM A BACK DASH TO CANCEL)”, changed EX Kunai for EX L. Kunai, etc.

-Mention in -Japanese only- to VSkill I, VSkill II and number of times that VSkill has been selected.

New costumes: Leo + placeholders for 10 or more crossover costumes have been added to Extra Battle in addition to their 10 related music tracks, a Fighting Chance “classic” costume is coming and 3 to 8 (or more) paid dlcs costumes will be added:

-Added 12 or more unlockable costumes for Extra Batttle+Fighting Chance (placeholders ID_SYS_BSet_0202, from ID_SYS_BSet_0205 to 0210 and from 0212 to 0216, notice they aren’t consecutive) that aren’t the mentioned “Classic” and CPT winner’s choice costumes.

-One of the upcoming costumes will had “Classic” as costume name (same Vega, Sagat and M.Bison had in Fighting Chance costumes)

-8 or maybe 9 Extra Battle/crossover costumes (3 to 10 color bundles placeholders from COLOR_1419 to COLOR_1425 and COLOR_1427 in a place and from COLOR_2348 to COLOR_2354 and COLOR_2356 in another, notice they aren’t consecutive)

-3 or maybe up to 8 dlc costumes (costume placeholders Cont_Costume_0265, 0267, 0272, notice they aren’t consecutive in a place and Cont_Costume_0261, 0263, 0268 in another, notice they aren’t consecutive and left 0260 for the CPT 2018 winner choice CPT2019 costume)

-Added 40 “Quick and Immovible” Extra Battles (10 characters) being 10 of them “very easy”, 10 “easy”, 10 “normal”, 10 “hard”

-Added 11 “Character BGM” Extra Battles titles and descriptions, 10 of them “hard” and one “very hard”, one of them shows a name: “Theme of Leo from Red Earth (Warzard)”

-10 Extra battle crossover costumes title text

New stages: 2 or 3 stages will be added:

-2 or maybe 3 new stages (placeholders 0033 and 0035, notice they aren’t consecutive)

-Added “Ring of Justice” and “Ring of Justice Alternative” music tracks

Other: New Extra Battle bosses, titles, new dojo item and themes are coming:

-6 upcoming Extra Battle boss battles: Necalli X, Shadow (separate from the already existing Shadow Nash), ID_CMN_EXChar_E_SLD, The Gief, True Akuma and True Bison join the existing The Master (alternate C.A. Ryu) and Shadow Nash.

-6 upcoming titles, the ID_CMN_TITLE_10045 placeholder and the ones from CPT DLC Bundle: Capcom Cup 2019, Capcom Pro Tour 2019, Capcom Fighters 2019, CPT Fanatic 2019, FGC Member 2019

-9 upcoming titles for weekly mession rewards for achieving 100K+ points: The Last and Strongest Giat, Acapulco Killer Bee, Mayor, Stray Sheep, Lost Wisdom, Wild Whale, Brown Flash, Human Court, Intelligent Monkey

-New dojo item: “Stylish car”

-Text related to application for the deletion of Fighter ID. Are they planning to add an option for this, or maybe to merge accounts?

-2 new themes for the CPT 2019 bundle: CPT2019’s Theme 1 and CPT2019’s Theme 2

Commentary: I got this info from the game’s localization file (the one with the texts of the game). This doesn’t mean that everything mentioned here (specially the things that are just placeholders, or the VSkill mentions written in Japanese) will end 100% sure in the game, or that they will be included soon (some stuff may take months or years to end in the game). In the same way, it doesn’t mean that these are the only things they’ll add to the game. They may include other characters, costumes, colors, stages, game modes and so on still not mentioned in this localization file. Other than the new stage and costumes Capcom is pretty silent about S4 content so I thought this may hype a bit the fanbase.

13 Likes

I’m sure we’ll get an official comment from capcom like next week now…

That’s the way I like datamining heroes, telling us what’s there in the game files and nothing else,zero claims or speculations. You see, Fraud-Kira? That’s how OG FGC niggas got the job done.

7 Likes

Cant wait for X Kira to claim this was the leak all along! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Word. That nigga throws in an entire story instead of just going over the actual data.

5 Likes

Shin Bison is coming!? SF5 ain’t going no where! :heart:

1 Like

Maybe there won’t be a season pass because they’re releasing everybody simultaneously.

Shin Bison already happened in the extra battles.
Easy title and XP to level up my Gief when he was there.

5 more characters? Hmm.

This year is 2019. Street Fighter 3: Third Strike was released in 1999. That’s 20 years. Third Strike is considered one of the best Street Fighter games, if not the best fighting game, of all time.

Reddit is like watching stream monsters congregating in their natural habitats when they aren’t shitting up streams for food.

1 Like

I think they are just switching things around.

Before:

New season characters announced at end of current CPT season.
Character pass available at start of new season.

Now:

New season characters announced at start of new CPT season.
Character bundle available at end of season.

If they intend on repackaging the game as a Super edition at the end of the year for early 2020. Then it makes sense to bundle the S4 characters in that also.

1 Like

That was “ Ghost of Shadaloo” Bison that definitely evokes the True Bison from the Ex series with the white color.

But Shin Bison aka Final Bison is the final boss character from Alpha 3. So the new Bison boss battle could be alluding to that. Especially since X Kira mentioned that Alpha Bison Nostalgia dlc was on its way and he’s been accurate with costumes at least.

Finally going through twitter. These are hilarious:

1 Like

Please for the love of god let one of the characters be the Psycho Powered Gorilla, I need that in SF.

4 Likes