SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

Goddammit not french fries again

Lol Capcom only lets GtT play grapplers

I’ll play it, but it ain’t crack so no shilling.

1 Like

Apparently my fucking curse

You said I couldn’t have crack.

I remember saying you could and I would visit you in your tent.

So I can has?

1 Like

Idk, $20, JWong, Clock and Yipes.

Poverty is where Crack was born after all.

1 Like

Last one

Figures. 4th Falks vs 4th Mika.

Every time I get into one of these matches and the other guy does a combo I know I’m doomed

1 Like

ggs yall. Gonna eat pizza then crash.

1 Like

GGs @Vhozite

Fuckin Mika again

Couple of things I think would help round him out looking at Sagat for a week or two

Stlk either 4f, or +2 on block.

St.mk +3 on hit for better post hit situation and stlk counter hit combo.

Vskill DP damage and stun needs upping by like fucking 20/20, move feels nonexistant outside of its increased juggle points.

Fhk startup decreased by 2~3f, leave the kara cancel window as it is.

Extend his crmk hitbox so it actually reaches the end of his foot. This one’s kinda crucial, cause further hitting crmk means he’d be able to safe space tiger knees from some blockstrings possibly.

Speaking of tiger knees, knock 1f off the disadvantages on block, he should be able to use them a hell of a lot more reliably with this.

Extend sthks first hitbox so it can be used as a neutral poke reliably. Stmk will still be longer for crouching hurtboxes so it won’t invalidate anything, just gives him some CC presence.

Give VT1 an additional tiger cannon.

That’d probably make him say, solid mid. Upper mid for a fringe pick.

Ha, legit matchup.

That’s the first one out of what 40? :slight_smile:

No lol

Oh gods, what hit me.
I shouldn’t have had so many piña coladas last night. :nauseated_face:

GG’s everybody.

GGs @FlyingVe

I need to figure out why the RNG seed for my PS4 is whacked :wink: So many grapplers and FANG. I don’t like what the game is trying to tell me.