SFV Lounge: Cammy at the Falken bottom, Makoto is in final phases, Leo Alex is broken

Yeah I unfortunately have to rain check too. I’ve learned that I need to make Tuesday an early night or the rest of my week gets straight fucked. Gonna hit the lab for a bit then pass out.

Awesome idea though. Hopefully we can line that up soon.

welp I finally got to Plat, It took more time to reach super gold tbh

7 Likes

First Bea, now you

Soon all of SRK will surpass me :slight_smile:

1 Like

it’s just rank inflation, I suck just like before

When’s the last time you grinded rank?

I think I might be able to make plat, and you whoop me?

Sorry, I just got off.

I played around 5 ranked matches with Ken like a year ago

Oh no I meant tomorrow evening if my modem gets fixed. My internet is a mess right now so I can’t play :frowning:

Oh cool.

I’m getting on in about 5 minutes. Anyone want to play a few?

Buffing Gief was a mistake, it’s like giving guns to kids. I play Ranked once every 3/4 months and all of 'em decided to ruin my day. The crown goes to a Ryu player tonight, every time I’ve stunned him the lag turn crazy at and I lost missing my combo because of it. These lag spikes during dizzy state because of mashing are unacceptable.

Buffing Gief was a necessary evil. If he was still shit Bison would run around in tourneys and ranked more than he needs to. At least you know now when a Bison runs into a Gief their day will be hell again.

Buffing Gief was the best thing they have done for season 4.
They should have buffed him more even!

Buffing gief wouldnt be a big deal if you still had normal chip damage kills. Hopefully SF6 doesnt follow on this dumb dumb trend.

3 Likes

This everyone, is what happens when you allow rum to command your thoughts.

1 Like

I started playing SF with Bison and Gief is my kryptonite since then. 28 years later and I can’t stand that mf.

Stop milady.

1 Like

Mhike2stronk is sitting on a meagre 15 win streak right now.
Could be a much better win streak if they weren’t economical with Gief buffs in S4. :frowning:

1 Like

They should remove all of Gief’s buffs and give them to Ed instead

Someone who actually deserves all the buffs

You realize @Bea_Iank can snap you like a twig?

Slowly recovering my lost points again, almost at gold again.

I think G and Falke really helps in dealing with things I would normally be afraid of that people usually do, like the “just go for it” stuff. These 2 characters really forces respect when things get ugly for the opponent lol.

2 Likes

Made realistic.

1 Like