SFV Character Request/Anticipation Thread

I am so thankful you registered just to show everybody how much of a fucking genius you are. I mean it. Seriously. So much.

Good. I just hope we donā€™t have to wait couple of months for these 2 to be revealed.

Honestly you donā€™t need to a leak or insider info to know these two are in. At this point Iā€™d say Alex and Urien being in are more likely than Ken and Akuma.

What do you guys think?
I start to believe that the first leak is real.
Alex & Urien in SF5

I think itā€™s true. I also think that to get with the times, Capcom needs to make Urien gay. One of his alt colors should be rainbow color.

Which list re you referring to? Thereā€™s been like 4 of them by now.

bump because of bots.

edit: see, I want to believe that most of the remaining 3S cast are guaranteed (ok I can do without Sean, Remy, and Tweleve) but since we got shafted in 3S representation in 4 Iā€™ve been somewhat skeptical about Capcomā€™s decision making. Iā€™m hoping for at least one reveal trailer this weekend.

If theyā€™re in, great, while not the top of my 3s list, theyā€™re in the upper half and it would be cool to see how they change them.

Thatā€™s good but where is Necro? I swear if I see Dhalsimā€™s stupid head floating around again, Iā€™m going to be seriously disappointed T___T

Youā€™re welcome, buddy.

On a sidenote (because i know how noobs are usually treated on SRK), i actually was registered for years with another account (which pw i couldnā€™t recover unfortunately). Inactive for some time, iā€™m back to discuss SFV (which looks excellent imo) with you guys.

No, you donā€™t have to thank me for this information. I know you appreciate it.

@Alex and Urien: Iā€™m happy with that. Hope for more 3rd characters. Would be happier to see my main Honda making the cut, though.

Please be true for the love of god.

Perfect

Now i need more Zangief, Claw and Cody

I want believe is real, because will mean Zangief, R.Mikaā€™s boobs and Juri

And because Alex and Urien were probably my 2 most wanted SF3 ones

But tbh they was already an easy bet, not sure how much confirmation can be

Second

What? What sources have confirmed that either character will be in? Where did they get the info? How did they get the info?

All this is is a short paragraph saying Alex and Urien will be in without any sort of credible source.

Alex: positive that he will be in at some point.
Sean, Blanka, Oro, new character: weā€™ll find out in October.

Everyone else: itā€™s all up in the air.

Edit:

Iā€™m 100% certain that this thread will get moved.

D3v be like ā€œeh push all trash in the same threadā€ and merge with character thread- 98,7%

When is capcoms SDCC panel?

11:45 am pst tomorrow.

ā€œOn Thursday July 9 at 11:45am PDT, Francis Mao of Capcom will moderate a panel of Street Fighter experts and special guestsā€

source: http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/29/street-fighter-5-gets-its-own-panel-at-comic-con