SFV Character Request/Anticipation Thread

Aegis as V-trigger could be amazingly powerful. Guaranteed 2 aegis or more per round. Of course they could change the properties of it to an extent but man that still would be amazing.

Plot twist, the great and powerful Urien gets his suits for cheap from 2nd hand stores.

Oh i see.
Phew Thanks guys.

B-but, I want the giggle glitch to be a feature! #RiseUp

One of my secondary characters is already confirmed (Chun-Li, surprise!), but I really hope at least one of my mains will be in as well.
Either Juri or Poison. Both seems highly unlikely, but I hope at least one of them makes it.

Aside from my mains I would like to see R. Mika and Rose.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/asuraswrath/images/5/52/Asura.png/revision/latest?cb=20120610143630

Seriously not even kidding. I think this character is so fucking cool and Asura’s Wrath was brilliant. And that Ryu vs. Asura fight was so cool that I want to see him in a fighting game now.

He’s basically Ryu and Oni’s bastard child. No more shotos or dbz characters.

If they ever resurrect Darkstalkers or do one of theyr classic Capcom Random Characters fight game, like Capcom VS Whatever?
Sure, why not.
Get him and also Augus or that other character with dark hair

In SF?
No thanks

I convinced myself that Maki will be in this game.

IIRC she wasn’t that good in CvS, right? It would be cool if she got a makeover like Birdie did.

After doing a bit of research, I wouldn’t mind one of the OTHER dolls coming back as a playable character. We’ve already seen the ones that rely on hand-to-hand combat more or less, but the others have a lot of potential. We have:
-A pair of Chinese twins who wield nunchucks and a bo staff. Would be a really cool Dramatic Battle Fight
-A Japanese katana wielder. A bit SamSho for this game, but who knows; it isn’t like Charlie or Bison are pulling any punches
-A Vietnamese spear fighter with a pet monkey. FUK YEA!
-T.Hawk’s sister/tribemate … who wields dual hatchets!

The others focus on intel, medicine, or firearms, so they would be really odd. But those 4-5 I would be more than ok with because they would be unlike anything seen before in the series. We don’t need all of them; just one for good measure.

If Capcom add Noembelu or another , i hope they don’t use the doll version but her free spirit version issued by Rose.

Like “Little eagle” instead of Noembelu :

‘‘Capcom vs Whatever’’, you really made me lol there.

The problem is that Urien, despite being a charge character, does not play like one thanks to charge partitioning. Maintaining his playstyle in V is almost impossible unless they find someway to replace that mechanic.

Unrelated, but the latest leaked list mentioned Akira from rival schools being in, and although im skeptic as fuck with these, who the hell does NOT want a character like this in SFV?!

Hella cool, 10/10 would main.

Been mentioned, that leak has also been said to be “bullshit” by Ken Bogard from what I’ve heard. I’m fairly certain that the reason for the Akira claim was because she is on the cover of the upcoming Rival Schools udon book being advertised same time as the Capcom Fighters book and new Street Fighter books.

Capcom Vs Capcom (which has been requested a billion times) or a new Marvel gamesure that’d be cool. He’d actually be pretty cool if they do a new Tatsunoko vs Capcom, he isn’t really “Henshin” but he is certainly anime inspired. Putting him in Street Fighter? Asura can go fuck himself with his 6 armed penis.

Gritty Skullomania reboot confirmed.

Skullopocalypse.

You already got Capcom vs Capcom. It’s called Capcom Fighting Jam. lolol Seriously though there was a Capcom All Stars 3D fighter in development but it got scrapped part way through development.

That’s not a “Vs” game. It doesn’t have any of the standard VS mechanics like assists for instance.