SFV Character Request/Anticipation Thread

Ken’s eye color changes from brown to blue as well. Violent Ken confirmed.

Why do we have a bunch of girls in bikinis, then we have Vega lounging around?

We can’t have the most beautiful characters in SF lounging around without the most beautiful of them all now can we?

I remember there being some old art circa alpha days of a bunch of the street fighter and final fight characters at the beach. IIRC Damnd is like buried up to his neck in sand in one of them.

Why don’t people like geif?

Because there are some who want Haggar to replace him.

Was Haggar in Wreck It Ralph? NO! Gief stays.

Well I guess that confirms no Vega/Sagat/Balrog/Dhalsim in SF5. Though that gives Blanka a shot :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Guile’s V-Trigger should be his handcuff glitch.

I think that silhoutte is Maki

Maki wears sneakers too

Not sure about that. It is possible but she’d need to have her hair done up pretty tight. She has quite a mane.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/streetfighter/images/3/3c/FileSFA3Maki.png/revision/latest?cb=20100105132244

Honestly the “doesn’t wear shoes” thing for Elena isn’t a strong indicator one way or the other. Maki wears sneakers but if you look closely at the silhouette of the shoes shown they look like they are some sort of strapped sandals like you’d expect someone to wear at the beach.

None of these characters have shoes on their beach towel but they all wear shoes when they fight. Juri is the only “shoeless” fighter they’ve done art for and it just so happens they didn’t draw shoes for her (though one of Juri’s alts does have shoes).

Also it’s not like Elena refuses to wear shoes. She wears them with her school uniform

It still COULD be Elena, my only reasoning is the height seems short since she is supposed to be 6 feet tall but who knows. Maybe they put her on a larger beach towel like they did with Vega and the perspective is difficult to tell because of the lack of anything else to compare it to.

I dunno, I honestly am unsure of who it could be. Just saying voicing my theories on why it could or couldn’t be someone.

if you watch closely, you can see that there are sandals, not sneakers

Uh, excume me, but what is this? Where is it from? Did Capcom post it somewhere? I’m confused

I hope Hugo makes it in eventually.

Here :
comic-con.org/cci/2015/exclusives/udon-entertainment

+Ono show SF5 at Comic Con , the planning say :smile:

“”“Street Fighter V
Moderator Francis Mao (Capcom) and a panel of Capcom’s Street Fighter experts share the latest news on Street Fighter V, the exciting, new entry in the world’s greatest fighting game franchise coming out console exclusive to the PS4 and on PC in 2016! Ultra-special guest Yoshinori Ono (executive producer, Street Fighter franchise) returns to SDCC for another of his trademark special appearances, and who knows what exclusives, surprises, and hijinks are in store? Learn how you can earn big money and everlasting fame by competing in the Capcom Pro Tour, culminating in the Capcom Cup Finals later this year. Plus, get a first look at all the must-have Street Fighter and SFV-licensed products and promotions in store for the rest of the year! A must-see for any video game fighting fan. Hadoken!”""

for 07/09/2015/11h45

I would love if Elena was in this game. Plus I think combofiend mained her in 3s so he has a place for her in his heart.

Also is it to late to preorder for early beta access?

Comic-con:Ken and another character

Evo:Alex and Karin

Given this game is supposedly set around SF3 I wouldn’t be surprised if Urien makes his appearance.
He wasn’t the main baddie of SF3 (I don’t think SF5 has established that one for the public yet) but if Capcom is making the transition from Shadoloo to Ilumi-nutty then maybe Urien will be next to pop up. I’d be interested in how he’d be adopted to SF5. Oooooh…
Maybe Necro too?
The co-leader and the bastard child?

I want Alex announced ASAP I just wan that peace of mind, I’m traumautized from Ultra character reveals lol

My main requests are any of my personal Third Strike Quadfecta: Makoto, Dudley, Elena, or Q.

Alternatively, R Mika would be cool.

Knowing my luck however, I’ll have to settle with Alex or Urien when/if they’re announced.

Nash is looking pretty awesome though.