SFV Character Request/Anticipation Thread

Please be true

http://jpt.wbdev.com/Images/PW_prayer_personal_israel4.jpg

The only truth in that list is about the 16 characters rumor, Ken Bogard never said that. Since he called v-trigger I think we can trust him on the new characters names, so if I have to trust a leak itā€™s Ragingstormā€™s.

That new list is giving me false hopes with Eagle. Ugh Iā€™d love to see him in SFV.
I was actually going to say that Akira wouldnā€™t be too left-field considering she was the face on the cover of Project Justice. I thought she would be the main character in the story, but thatā€™s not the case after I looked it up. So yeah, she throws that list way offā€¦

Wouldā€™ve been more believable if it was Kyosuke or Batsu. It would be really cool to play those two as well. But yeahā€¦ Iā€™m sticking with RagingStormā€™s list. But both lists have Karin anyway so I could care less which is more real in the end lolā€¦

Iā€™m hopeful but Iā€™ll believe it when I see it. Everyone thought she would eventually make it into SF4, then everyone was like she is a sure thing for SFxT, well she didnā€™t make it in either game. When Ultra SF4 came out and they announced there was going to be new characters at EVOā€¦the thousands there in complete unison chanting Karin! Karin! Yet no response.

The top players know it, the general populace know it, Karin needs to return. Hopefully Capcom knows it as well.

This is why character leaks are so painful to me. They give you some kind of ā€œevidenceā€ to hold on to that gets your hopes up that your favorite characterā€™s getting in. Then when itā€™s proven wrong you get twice as disappointed and feel lied to.

Oh, well. Sabrina sounds like it could be a cool character.

Pretty sure Karin is guaranteed now with her being the most requested character around the world at the moment.

Youā€™ve stolen my words. Leaks lists are just painful. I was in the heaven when saw the first list with R. Mika. Then immediately I fell straight towards the hell with this last leak (with Lucia and Eagle). R. Mika and Karin must be back this time around. Their outfits in 3d models are my dream since SF4 vanilla age.

A grown up Sakura and bring back Retsu from part one, please!!

4 grapplers on the starting roster seems unlikelyā€¦

I hope they gave a chance for Haggar and Sodom.

fightersgeneration.com/characters3/retsu.html

Urien voiced by Lawrence Bayne is what Iā€™m hoping for the most.

Urien being voiced by a good voice actor is what im worried about and that goes for future characters.Capcom screwed Up the english voice casting of most of the characters in SF4

In street fighterā€™s world of weirdos, Retsu would make a good straight man to all the fireballs and teleports. If Iā€™m not confusing his moves, he could be something like Makoto was in Third Strike.

Lee could solve the problem of filling the twinsā€™ role in the game without having to have them in the game.

Zen, a Indian character sharing a name with a fringe sect of Japanese Buddhismā€¦

Hope none of those two lists to be true.

Really? To me the only bad ones were Fei Long who sounded a bit wooden here and there and Makoto whoā€™s voice actor lacked the energy of her Japanese counterpart, but thatā€™s probably because it was her first role.

Nobody is going to beat Urienā€™s voice actor in 3rd Strike. Heā€™s Cable from the Xmen cartoon. Heā€™ll never sound that bad ass again.

We can only hope for Second Impact Engrish Urien to come back ā€œEIJISU RIFUREKUTOā€

He did do some voice work back in 09 which wasnā€™t that long ago so he isnā€™t completely out of voice acting. And Capcom had Paul Dobson (who as far as I know is Canadian) in MvC3, so they still use Canadian talent.

Retsu would be a long shot, but could be cool if his moves are really left field.