SFV Character Request/Anticipation Thread

Yeah the sonic boom is reliant on incredible speed (at least per the original supplemental material)

So then… Necro’s story? I mean he was just a science experiment, but he was under their mind control.

If this list turns out to be true… I would be the happiest SF player in the world.

Charlie’s handle of “Paradoxical Avenger” makes me think that Illuminati kept him from dying, and want him to kill Bison for them (It’s hinted that Illuminati were responsible for the rise of Shadowloo, but somewhere along the line Bison decided to ignore them and do his own thing). Charlie wants Bison dead anyways, because he nearly died and was permanently scarred by Bison. The paradox in “Paradoxical Avenger” being that he’s trying to kill Bison by any means necessary, but by doing so he’s helping folks who are just as bad, maybe worse.

New list, same as what I had but the names of the new 4.

I like Poison way better than Oni, but I think she has more of a chance because she came into SF so late in the game and she wasn’t a disappointment when revealed like Decapre was. Just coincidence about fireballs.

I actually want my mains to come back: C. Viper, Juri, and Hakan, but I know all three aren’t going to come back and I think Hakan has no chance.

Please give us a new female black character.

I remember when Chun-Li was first revealed I joked saying - Please Capcom don’t nerf that chest!
Well…They didn’t, haha!
I know, I know - it’s a glitch but I was speechless before bursting into laughter when I first saw it.

Well, yeah, that’s what it seems like, but you never know.

Necro is on the run from the Illuminati. He’s not mind controlled. http://streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Necro

Exactly. Charlie doesn’t teleport he just speed dashes like the Flash. When he does it, you hear that spin sound that sounds like Sonic the Hedgehog’s charge up, so I think that’s there to help indicate it’s a speed dash rather than Instant Transmission/teleport.

Yes, that would be cool!

Is this actually a credible source???

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…>_>

I really hope that isn’t the case. I mean I’d love a new move but have hr V-skill kasatushi and the empty slot is a new move?

That’s Cammy though…different character.

I just have to hope…high hope.

Heads up. Alexisdabomb = Louiscipher
Please dont take anything that guy says as representative of our 3s community - http://streetfighter3.blogspot.com/p/louiscipher.html

Hey guys, what new characters do you want to see in SF5 that are part of the Capcom universe but have never been been in a street fighter game?

My picks are: Lynn Kurosawa (she was in aliens vs predator), Goutetsu, or Mike Haggar.

1:10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6P-vFV3nSek
hyp hyp hyp!

c’mon necro

Check at new Birdie:

• Charge headbutt
  • Charge tackle
  • Straight/Angled and chargeable projectile (sort of)

Could that mean our chances of seeing **Urien **are lower now?

Merging all the “next character”/“characters you’d like to see”/etc. threads into one thread.

Thank you @d3v ! This was much needed.

Still not quite sold on Zangief and Dhalsim being in SF5. There are characters who deserve the spotlight just as much, if not more coughcoughOrocoughQcoughcough

That list is about 8 characters away from perfection. 2 new ones and 6 returning. Which we will probably get in the first 18 months so i’m not worried. Whatever happens the roster should not exceed 28-30 characters.

I really want to see Karin, Sakura, and Maki to be in the game. Karin hasn’t appeared in any other SF franchise besides SFA3, and I’d like to see her finally in another installment of SF. Sakura will follow suit to help with the rivalry between Karin and herself. Maki is another example of a character that needs to be in another SF game besides SFA3, to most likely replace both Guy and Cody.